Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lot's of info to weed through. Please advise if you know:
Current order is:
Badlands 2.7 with sasquatch, lux, MIC

IF I change to the following do I get $2500 private offer
Badlands 2.3 manual keep MIC (drop down to high package, eliminate sasquatch). The real question is am I required to drop MIC also to qualify for private offer
Sponsored

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealer called me today to take advantage of the offer for an in stock Bronco (Custom ordered Base Squatch that had been refused on delivery).

An hour later when I got there someone else was signing the paperwork already!

The market for in stock Broncos is about to pick back up for sure.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lot's of info to weed through. Please advise if you know:
Current order is:
Badlands 2.7 with sasquatch, lux, MIC

IF I change to the following do I get $2500 private offer
Badlands 2.3 manual keep MIC (drop down to high package, eliminate sasquatch). The real question is am I required to drop MIC also to qualify for private offer
On the 4 door, yes, it appears that you need to drop MIC to qualify.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I should have clarified, it would be easy enough for me to retrofit... I ain't normal though, just ask around the forum. LOL
That would be very cool if you did it and shared the process here. I wouldn't need to do it, but I love reading about those kinds of things just to learn.

I almost got to the point where I said screw it and was going to learn as I went and do it on my Bimmer, but thought better of it...I've done some minor electrical stuff on my 95 YJ, but something that could potentially cause a major accident if not done correctly on a modern vehicle was something I wasn't ready for.

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Fairlane, 1973 Bronco, 75 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got back from my dealer today. Haven't been in there in well over a year. My salesman wasn't quite up to snuff but had somewhat of an idea of what was happening. He consulted with, I assume the sales manager, and got back with me. I requested my place in line and allocations. I didn't get their number of allocations but found there were only 2 Wildtracs in their system, I was #2. I shed a few options, Modular, towing, and told him I'd be back to drop the LUX if needed (2Dr). figure I have until 3/7 to decide.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Could someone post the commodity percents table again? This thread has gotten humongous!
Numbers shared last night on Tim Bartz's @FordVideoGuy livestream were:

Commodity Constraint % Current Order %
Hard top 67% 85%
Sasquatch 40% 50%
Lux 40% 46%
Wildtrak 15% 27%
Trailer Tow 65% 31%

There was not any explanation on the Wildtrak constraints. E.G. is that the sum of the three constraints or does the 15% constraint percentage come from the Hoss 3.0 system (or, maybe there is a shortage of Wildtrak digital camo fabric seat covers :) )

He didn't give any 2 door constraint percentages but historically they have been 17% constrained and 28% demand. Maybe Ford will try to divert MIC top construction to 2 doors from 4 doors to fulfill those orders?

Tim did say that Ford would release new Order % numbers before March 7th. So it would seem to be smart to wait and see how the numbers move before choosing to drop constrained items

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah if you are dead-set on Wildtrak, I’d drop everything you can. (Including Lux.)

It’s going to be a gamble with Wildtrak... and the worse part is your fate will be decided by everyone else who also has an order. There’s basically a bunch of you standing in a room waiting for each other to give up… and if none of you give up you’re probably all screwed.

Need Thanos to snap half of your orders out of existence.

Agree! The Wildtrac crowd is certainly stubborn. We (dealer) discussed dropping and going to a BL. Not happening. It's a lot of $$ to spend on something to compromise. I'd rather go without and that may very well happen.

Sponsored

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It literally says “if you remove one or all of these you will get $2500
Well all I can say is it's a misprint. You have to remove all three to be eligible for the Private Offer unless its a 2 DR and then you just have to remove the two. Just verified it on Vincent and it said "ALL" restricted commodities must be removed. But Ford has made liars out of it's dealers before so I may be corrected. haha

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Per the video from @FordVideoGuy Heritage Editions are not constrained and are not at capacity so we're good to go but still are under the allocation umbrella.
I was looking at the Everglades numbers when I said that. Later in the livestream, I tried to correct myself. The Heritage order percentage is at 4% of the orders currently and Ford did not list the capacity of the Heritage.

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Granger is telling me I have to go from a 2-door to a 4-door to get the $2,500. This is the opposite of what everyone else is saying. @Zach@Granger, can you comment?
Wording from Ford's slides: "To qualify, customer must remove/change their order to a Bronco without any of the following: MIC Top (Excl. 2-Door), Lux Package, Sasquatch. Note: Existing 2-Door customers can keep their MIC Top (Standard Content)."

tater_70

Wildtrak
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm sure this is covered somewhere, but with a 2rd. Wildtrac reservation the only commodity that can be removed is the LUX. Does that still fall within the $2500 gift?

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well all I can say is it's a misprint. You have to remove all three to be eligible for the Private Offer unless its a 2 DR and then you just have to remove the two. Just verified it on Vincent and it said "ALL" restricted commodities must be removed. But Ford has made liars out of it's dealers before so I may be corrected. haha
I think a lot of people are misinterpreting this, It's not a misprint.
You will need to remove all constraints that you currently have in order to qualify, whether that is 1, 2 or 3.
If you currently have all 3, you must remove all 3 to qualify.
If you currently have 2/3, you must remove the 2.
If you have 1/3, you have to remove the 1.
Sponsored