Badlands
Numbers shared last night on Tim Bartz's @FordVideoGuy livestream were:

Commodity Constraint % Current Order %
Hard top 67% 85%
Sasquatch 40% 50%
Lux 40% 46%
Wildtrak 15% 27%
Trailer Tow 65% 31%

There was not any explanation on the Wildtrak constraints. E.G. is that the sum of the three constraints or does the 15% constraint percentage come from the Hoss 3.0 system (or, maybe there is a shortage of Wildtrak digital camo fabric seat covers :) )

He didn't give any 2 door constraint percentages but historically they have been 17% constrained and 28% demand. Maybe Ford will try to divert MIC top construction to 2 doors from 4 doors to fulfill those orders?

Tim did say that Ford would release new Order % numbers before March 7th. So it would seem to be smart to wait and see how the numbers move before choosing to drop constrained items
Does the constraint percentage indicate what percentage of the orders that can be filled or cannot be filled?

For example can they fulfill 67% of the current MIC top orders, or only 33%?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was looking at the Everglades numbers when I said that. Later in the livestream, I tried to correct myself. The Heritage order percentage is at 4% of the orders currently and Ford did not list the capacity of the Heritage.
Thanks, I corrected it in my original post.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who can validate the 3/7 date to make final decision about dropping options?

My dealer is saying due to COVP I need to make a decision by 1/24

Sponsored

Maxw64

Big Bend
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Wording from Ford's slides: "To qualify, customer must remove/change their order to a Bronco without any of the following: MIC Top (Excl. 2-Door), Lux Package, Sasquatch. Note: Existing 2-Door customers can keep their MIC Top (Standard Content)."
Hey Tim if I already have a vin number, can I drop the mic top my only constraint item for the $2500.00 discount?

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These latest changes - marginal details, still no word from Ford - have increased the level of insanity surrounding Bronco orders by at least an entire order of magnitude. I’m 62 and I’ve never seen such a sh*tshow.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2dr order that already has no constraints (other than the MIC). Can I add Sasquatch, then remove it and get the $2,500 private offer? :unsure:
. . . and if so, how many times? I say you try adding it and removing it 20 or 30 times and see if you can get your Bronco for free! :LOL:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I should have clarified, it would be easy enough for me to retrofit... I ain't normal though, just ask around the forum. LOL
I can attest to that! Normal people don’t put 60k miles on their cars in a year. Sorry Mark, ! :cool:

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 2dr order that already has no constraints (other than the MIC). Can I add Sasquatch, then remove it and get the $2,500 private offer? :unsure:
Please give it a try, lol. I'm in same 2-door lifeboat. Nothing to drop, but 2-door is going nowhere in terms of delivery. And people are saying dropping 2-door in favor of a 4-door soft top is NOT eligible for the $2500. Talk about a black hole, 2-door base is it.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does the constraint percentage indicate what percentage of the orders that can be filled or cannot be filled?

For example can they fulfill 67% of the current MIC top orders, or only 33%?
In the case of hardtops, 85% of the orders want hardtops, but Ford can currently build only 67%.
You can take the ratio of the two figures:
67/85= 78.8%
Which means they can build 78.8% of the hardtop orders.

The 67% refers to the whole production of hardtop+softtop, or 67/100= 67%

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Please give it a try, lol. I'm in same 2-door lifeboat. Nothing to drop, but 2-door is going nowhere in terms of delivery. And people are saying dropping 2-door in favor of a 4-door soft top is NOT eligible for the $2500. Talk about a black hole, 2-door base is it.

I have coined it the 2DRCURSE. 😁

Ever since the very first problem the Bronc had. 2dr floorboards being damaged in shipping to the plant for assembly. Very first constraint, the 2dr, ever since then it has been one thing after the other, always concerning the 2dr.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was looking at the Everglades numbers when I said that. Later in the livestream, I tried to correct myself. The Heritage order percentage is at 4% of the orders currently and Ford did not list the capacity of the Heritage.
Seems that heritage may be a rare breed among the Bronco family. I thought the take rate would be much higher.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Numbers shared last night on Tim Bartz's @FordVideoGuy livestream were:

Commodity Constraint % Current Order %
Hard top 67% 85%
Sasquatch 40% 50%
Lux 40% 46%
Wildtrak 15% 27%
Trailer Tow 65% 31%

There was not any explanation on the Wildtrak constraints. E.G. is that the sum of the three constraints or does the 15% constraint percentage come from the Hoss 3.0 system (or, maybe there is a shortage of Wildtrak digital camo fabric seat covers :) )

He didn't give any 2 door constraint percentages but historically they have been 17% constrained and 28% demand. Maybe Ford will try to divert MIC top construction to 2 doors from 4 doors to fulfill those orders?

Tim did say that Ford would release new Order % numbers before March 7th. So it would seem to be smart to wait and see how the numbers move before choosing to drop constrained items
March 7th is the cut off for changing existing orders correct?

KimDracula

Base
First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
In the case of hardtops, 85% of the orders want hardtops, but Ford can currently build only 67%.
You can take the ratio of the two figures:
67/85= 78.8%
Which means they can build 78.8% of the hardtop orders.

The 67% refers to the whole production of hardtop+softtop, or 67/100= 67%
I understood 0%
Sponsored