Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thatā€™s the caveat Iā€™m unsure about. If theyā€™re giving you $2500 to get a different type of vehicle, Iā€™d think the $2500 would be tied to your name. In that instance Iā€™d think any dealer could use it in your behalf.

Iā€™d want to make darn sure thatā€™s how it worked before i went down that road though. I donā€™t think weā€™ve seen clarification on that detail though.
I am also fairly certain that you could take any new Ford on a lot and get the $2500. (Exclusions apply, is probably Raptors, or specialty lines.)
Sponsored

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any dealership.

Obviously you have to cancel, wait for the $2500 certificate to get generated. And THEN you can buy a new Bronco.

Once Bronco Nation has the live stream I want to ask them how long it takes for that certificate to get created. I'm assuming it'll happen after March 7th (the cutoff date), but obviously timing is going to be critical in a lot of situations.

Full exclusion lists (someone please double-check my work, I haven't had coffee yet):
  • In-Stock vehicle exclusions
    • Mach E
    • F-150 Lightning
    • F-150 Raptor
    • F-150 Raptor R
    • Bronco Raptor
    • Mustang Shelby
    • Mustang Mach1
  • New Order exclusions (all 2023MY)
    • Mustang
    • Mach-E
    • Maverick
    • F-150 Lightning
    • All Transit models
    • All SuperDuty models
    • All Ford Performance vehicles (Ford GT, F-150 Raptor, etc.)
Called it.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger: I haven't seen an email from you all about any of this, but I have a Heritage Edition on order. Guess that means my only "sin" is the sasquatch tires.

Do you all have any guidance for the HEs? Or are they more likely to get built than a WT due to not having the MIC top?
The heritage editions are not involved with this program. So if you'd like to potentially expedite the timing you can switch to a "buildable" unit, but I don't think you'll get the $2500 offer.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Granger is telling me I have to go from a 2-door to a 4-door to get the $2,500. This is the opposite of what everyone else is saying. @Zach@Granger, can you comment?
Yes, we had some confusion on this initially. I was wrong and you do NOT have to switch to a 4 door. That was our initial impression.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any dealership.

Obviously you have to cancel, wait for the $2500 certificate to get generated. And THEN you can buy a new Bronco.

Once Bronco Nation has the live stream I want to ask them how long it takes for that certificate to get created. I'm assuming it'll happen after March 7th (the cutoff date), but obviously timing is going to be critical in a lot of situations. But if people can cancel today and get the certificate by Monday... that could help a lot of people find what they need on dealer lots.

Full exclusion lists (someone please double-check my work, I haven't had coffee yet):
    • Mach E
    • F-150 Lightning
    • F-150 Raptor
    • F-150 Raptor R
    • Bronco Raptor
    • Mustang Shelby
    • Mustang Mach1
    • Mustang
    • Mach-E
    • Maverick
    • F-150 Lightning
    • All Transit models
    • All SuperDuty models
If going that route (cancel and use the $2500 elsewhere for an in-stock Bronco), a good thing to know is, how long before that $2500 certificate expires? I haven't seen that noted anywhere in the documentation. Will the customer have months, a year, or more? That seems a key thing to know.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And this is why I went ahead and bought a Jeep. All those items are on my "must haves" list and I am not starting over with a new order.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, we had some confusion on this initially. I was wrong and you do NOT have to switch to a 4 door. That was our initial impression.
I even asked them for a 2 door hardtop delete... LOL šŸ˜‚ I was told no. I would have brought my own top with me.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Am I understanding the fine print to say without saying it that the $2500 can be used towards an ā€œin stockā€ bronco?

**Cancel 23MY Bronco Order and purchase or lease In-Stock 22MY/23MY Ford vehicle excluding Mach E, Lightning, all Raptors, all Shelbys and Mach1. Cancel 23MY Bronco Order and order and purchase or lease 23MY Escape, Bronco Sport, Edge, Explorer, Expedition, Ranger, F-150 (subject to order bank closings).​
Yea it can

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Finally a dealer posted the same thing I have been trying to convey. I can rest nowā€¦lol.

Sponsored

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes thanks, March 7th deadline to make changes and claim the offer. But then what's the offer expiration ? How long before you have to use the $2500 to buy something ? Is it good for the whole year ? Maybe longer ? or only 3-months ?

I haven't seen anything about the expiration date of the $2500 offer
I'm assuming as long as your '23 gets built you can use it, the '23MY will be the limit, won't be valid for '24.

Nighthawk37

Base
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 2dr order that already has no constraints (other than the MIC). Can I add Sasquatch, then remove it and get the $2,500 private offer? :unsure:
I seriously want to know this as well. I intentionally did not put the Sasquatch Package on because I knew it was a constraint and I thought it'd help me get my Bronco faster. So now I lose out on the $2500 even though I wanted Sasquatch, but decided to preemptively not add it?

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any dealership.

Once Bronco Nation has the live stream I want to ask them how long it takes for that certificate to get created. I'm assuming it'll happen after March 7th (the cutoff date), but obviously timing is going to be critical in a lot of situations. But if people can cancel today and get the certificate by Monday... that could help a lot of people find what they need on dealer lots.

• Mach E
    • F-150 Lightning
    • F-150 Raptor
    • F-150 Raptor R
    • Bronco Raptor
    • Mustang Shelby
    • Mustang Mach1
    • Mustang
    • Mach-E
    • Maverick
    • F-150 Lightning
    • All Transit models
    • All SuperDuty models
This doesn't seem to exclude Broncos on the order exclusions. For someone with two orders for the household, does that mean it's possible to cancel one order and use the $2500 on the other MY23 order? We ordered a BL & WT. My BL is built and pending shipping. Was planning to cancel the WT to use the $2500 for off the lot purchase, but now wondering if that $2500 order cancellation cert can be used with my existing model year transition private offer on the BL.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@FordVideoGuy Hi Tim. Two questions:

Let's say that I find a dealer with an abandoned order at a decent price.

1) Would my Wildtrak $2,500 apply if it has SAS, Hard Top, or Lux?
2) Do I lose my Transition Private Offer on my current order?

Thank you sir! Your livestreams are really helpful.
Sponsored