Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It’s my understanding that any changes made beginning March 9th would trigger MY22.5 pricing. I think it’s Ford’s way of getting all these people who had lower pricing to pay more..dangle something in front of them that they want BUT only allow them to order it once new pricing has gone into effect.
so shady. I think I'm done with Ford. I'm just going to leave my order as is. If it gets build and there is still a market it to flip it, I will, otherwise dealer can just keep it when it shows up.
Sponsored

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I ended up dropping my Lux to the High package and dropping the Tow package completely. If it triggers the price bump and we don't get price protection it will be an additional $1515 on top of the Hoss 3.0 2500.
It's not even the dollar amount for me, it's purely the principle. After waiting so long, and then this shady gamesmanship on pricing from Ford. Can't in good conscience give them a single penny.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Right, but then does that mean you trigger 2022.5 MY pricing? I can't seem to find or get a straight answer on that question. HOSS at $5k (option plus increased pricing) isn't really worth it in my opinion.
When I was lurking on the 'other' 6G forum, the question of price protection came up. The reply from the moderators was that Ford will honor price protection if you're one of those that originally had it for '22/'23. The dealers will have to handle it in a special way, though.

Will your price go up any with the extra cost of the Hoss 3.0 package? I can't honestly say for sure, but I really don't think the price is going up $5k, if it does at all, if you have price protection.

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When I was lurking on the 'other' 6G forum, the question of price protection came up. The reply from the moderators was that Ford will honor price protection if you're one of those that originally had it for '22/'23. The dealers will have to handle it in a special way, though.

Will your price go up any with the extra cost of the Hoss 3.0 package? I can't honestly say for sure, but I really don't think the price is going up $5k, if it does at all, if you have price protection.
Well that's what I can't seem to get a straight answer on...if adding HOSS triggers 2022.5 MY pricing. The Ford update email was a bit unclear, but did say "Changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to update with new mid-year price levels." And in several places it refers to Wildtrak with HOSS as a 'special addition'. To me that reads like price protection is out the window if you select HOSS and your order triggers 2022.5 MY pricing. So that's 2,515 for HOSS, 1,750 MY increase, that's 4,265 right there, and I have tube doors which will go from 1,300 to 1,800, hence the essentially $5k increase.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well that's what I can't seem to get a straight answer on...if adding HOSS triggers 2022.5 MY pricing. The Ford update email was a bit unclear, but did say "Changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to update with new mid-year price levels." And in several places it refers to Wildtrak with HOSS as a 'special addition'. To me that reads like price protection is out the window if you select HOSS and your order triggers 2022.5 MY pricing. So that's 2,515 for HOSS, 1,750 MY increase, that's 4,265 right there, and I have tube doors which will go from 1,300 to 1,800, hence the essentially $5k increase.
My understanding from that email was also that it was a 'special edition' and possibly a limited run. It made me lurk the 'other' forum and the question about Hoss 3.0 pricing came up.

The moderators replied that Ford will honor price protection on Wildraks that opt for Hoss 3.0 and it will be handled in a special way at the dealer. What I couldn't find out is if the price of your build, once you option Hoss 3.0, will go up any because of the Hoss 3.0 package addition.

I honestly don't know and people can debate back and forth on what will or they 'think' will happen. I'm just stating what I read on the 'other' forum, since they're associated with Ford.

I'm not in a position to worry about being scheduled before March 9th, so I can let my order sit as is and then give my Dealer the o.k. to add Hoss 3.0 on the 9th, since they already have my new build sent to them. I also have copies of what my build cost is before M.Y 22.5 increase.

I'm sure other Wildtrak order holders will post what they find out on the 9th, but it doesn't help those that could possibly get scheduled before then and are interested in Hoss 3.0 but worried about the unknown price increase.

Sponsored

Kev_loz03

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I placed my bronco order on the 26th and I was hopeful of getting it before summertime; however, after reading all of these comments now, I'm thinking it's not getting here ever. But I did give myself the best chance by adding zero options so let's hope I win the lottery and get it before summertime.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I placed my bronco order on the 26th and I was hopeful of getting it before summertime; however, after reading all of these comments now, I'm thinking it's not getting here ever. But I did give myself the best chance by adding zero options so let's hope I win the lottery and get it before summertime.
The 26 of February last year? If so there is hope you will get it before end of summer

Kev_loz03

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Oh I wish, I meant just last week February the 26th.

fordtrck302

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Bronco, 1990 Bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I wish, I meant just last week February the 26th.
With everything I have seen and read there is absolutely no way to know when you will get your Bronco. I have seen people get one only 2-3 months after ordering with no reservation, but we obviously still have day 1 reservation holders with no clue when they will get theirs. Best you can do it check in with your dealer once a month and scroll through the forums wishing and hoping.

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am planning on towing a popup camper. i dont have it yet though. Can anyone tell me how many pins that requires? if i can delete it from my order and still be able to get what i need i might have to do that.
The biggest thing to think about is whether your pop up will weigh enough that it will have/you will want trailer breaks on it.

Sponsored

PDXorBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2007 Porshe 911 C4S,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has sent a communication to dealers highlighting a variety of solutions and updates pertaining to Bronco order holders.

bronco dealer memo 6.jpg

bronco dealer memo 5.jpg

bronco dealer memo 4.jpg

bronco dealer memo 3.jpg

bronco dealer memo 2.jpg

bronco dealer memo 1.jpg
Shocking Ford's supply chain was this fragile. The Veep of Supply Chain, will be in the Hall of Fame for business failures. What's interesting/funny, is that the previous CEO's "expertise" was supposedly Supply Chain. I suspect he had a big part in F-ing this up.

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone think this "pause" will allow Ford to clear out the backlog?

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone think this "pause" will allow Ford to clear out the backlog?
Can we add the Hoss 3.0 option to our wildtrak orders starting tomorrow?

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also in Utah, Ken Garff American Fork is my dealer and they are terrible
Criminal is more like it! They will steal your reservation so be careful!
Sponsored

Last edited: