First Name
Catalin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The shameful part is that Ford should have told reservation holders that dealer allocations are significantly more important than timestamps. And when Ford changed the rules , we were told that we could transfer our reservation somewhere else... unless we already placed an order.. in which case.. sorry.. It's a shitty way of doing business and will alienate many potential buyers (myself included).
Sponsored

Fade2Black

Black Diamond
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sashquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MORAL OF THE STORY? SHOULD HAVE CONVERTED YOUR ORDERS/RESERVATIONS PEOPLE!
EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I tried to add the HOSS 3.0 option to my 2022MY order and my dealer is saying that they have to put my order on hold since the HOSS option is not available to be added until 3/9! The banks close on 3/7. So I’m not sure what’s going on?! What a mess! I was told I’m being put on hold and they will add the package on 3/9 but I’m worried since no changes can be made after 3/7! Has anyone experienced this yet? Why put my order on HOLD?!

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

MORAL OF THE STORY? SHOULD HAVE CONVERTED YOUR ORDERS/RESERVATIONS PEOPLE!
EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM.
Given all the folks who got broncos before early reservation holders, I'd say the second mouse gets the cheese

Sponsored

shardy100

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My 2021 Black Diamond has been sitting at the plant waiting for microchips for more than two months!! How can they be shipping 2022's while mine waits? This is really BS.

Dsword

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Mustang GT Premium - 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Supply situation seems to be getting worse.
Maybe it's good that they are suspending orders instead of over promising.
They already over promised by a huge margin!

ColoradoChris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak HOSS 3.0!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I tried to add the HOSS 3.0 option to my 2022MY order and my dealer is saying that they have to put my order on hold since the HOSS option is not available to be added until 3/9! The banks close on 3/7. So I’m not sure what’s going on?! What a mess! I was told I’m being put on hold and they will add the package on 3/9 but I’m worried since no changes can be made after 3/7! Has anyone experienced this yet? Why put my order on HOLD?!
This is the best question yet. How are we able to get the hoss 3.0 if order banks closed and no mods can be made! Any solutions?

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is the best question yet. How are we able to get the hoss 3.0 if order banks closed and no mods can be made! Any solutions?
Hoss 3.0 is a 22.5 M.Y addition and can't be added before March 9th, when the 22.5 order banks open.
If you want Hoss 3.0, wait until March 9th, then talk to your Dealer and have your order changed.

I have my build ready and sent into my Dealer and they said to call them on the 9th and they'll take it from there. I never once had to have my order put on hold.

MIWolverine

Wildtrak
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Might be a way for ford to further delay us and have us go through the same thing we went through from MY21 to MY22. Smh

Sponsored

fordtrck302

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Bronco, 1990 Bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am in a situation where the dealer did not convert my reservation into an order, and instead just put me in as an order off the street. I have asked them about this and I am told " Ford stopped allowing new reservations after March 2021, converting now wouldn't make any difference" There is nothing Ford can do as I called their customer service. Not sure if I am getting screwed over here or not but I ordered initially last August and then re-ordered in October for MY22. Unclear why Ford is saying to convert reservations to orders but my dealer is saying it won't matter.

ColoradoChris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak HOSS 3.0!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Might be a way for ford to further delay us and have us go through the same thing we went through from MY21 to MY22. Smh
Yep, that would be disappointing as a day 2 reservation holder. The 2 main issues that have yet to be answered clearly is if we wait to add the HOSS 3.0 does that eliminated price protection and two, is there a chance we could miss out on any order if dealer tries to wait and put in for the HOSS 3.o and gets an "error, computers are closed for changes". .....

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hoss 3.0 is a 22.5 M.Y addition and can't be added before March 9th, when the 22.5 order banks open.
If you want Hoss 3.0, wait until March 9th, then talk to your Dealer and have your order changed.

I have my build ready and sent into my Dealer and they said to call them on the 9th and they'll take it from there. I never once had to have my order put on hold.
Right, but then does that mean you trigger 2022.5 MY pricing? I can't seem to find or get a straight answer on that question. HOSS at $5k (option plus increased pricing) isn't really worth it in my opinion.

70&22bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Fallon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Right, but then does that mean you trigger 2022.5 MY pricing? I can't seem to find or get a straight answer on that question. HOSS at $5k (option plus increased pricing) isn't really worth it in my opinion.
It’s my understanding that any changes made beginning March 9th would trigger MY22.5 pricing. I think it’s Ford’s way of getting all these people who had lower pricing to pay more..dangle something in front of them that they want BUT only allow them to order it once new pricing has gone into effect.

ColoradoChris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak HOSS 3.0!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ended up dropping my Lux to the High package and dropping the Tow package completely. If it triggers the price bump and we don't get price protection it will be an additional $1515 on top of the Hoss 3.0 2500.
Sponsored