First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Kia Soul
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And allocation. From what seen anecdotally it would seem FL, TX and CO have most of them :)
That tracks - I ordered mine in Texas and will be driving it home to Maine next week lol.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

55k produced for 2021 not bad. MY22 should see at least 100k produced if not 120k. Those that bought two, a right now model versus waiting on their “keeper model” to be built intending on reselling are punching the air right now

Clearly looks like we are over the part shortage hump. Look at m2m production for all models. Everyone dipped in summer. Then fall everything picked right back up. Makes sense why Toyota had record production. They were better than others at weathering. Any talk of continued chip shortage may just be money grabs to control vehicle inventory.

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I always felt I was in the 50,000 - 60,000 range with my day 2 res although that has moved down the list obviously.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There was another thread where members we debating if the Bronco was under Truck or SUV sales and based on the article posted, the Bronco is under SUV.
However, Florida tagged mine as a truck.

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

55k produced for 2021 not bad. MY22 should see at least 100k produced if not 120k. Those that bought two, a right now model versus waiting on their “keeper model” to be built intending on reselling are punching the air right now
I think the 100-120K will be conservative/low end. I’ve read the goal was in the 150-160K range. But, who knows. The wheels could easily come off the production wagon again.

Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And allocation. From what seen anecdotally it would seem FL, TX and CO have most of them :)
I can agree anecdotally, there are three in our neighborhood now

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was another thread where members we debating if the Bronco was under Truck or SUV sales and based on the article posted, the Bronco is under SUV.
According to one of the metrics, so is the Mustang Mach-e EV...

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Prob due to gross vehicle weight for registration/tax reasons. I doubt Ford takes each state's classification when publishing their numbers
All I can tell you is all the sales paperwork called it a truck.

vesuvan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bronco December 2021 Sales & Production Highlights
  • Bronco Sales: 9,168 vehicles. Sales (YTD): 35,023 vehicles.
    • December sales represent a 10.6% increase over November.
  • Bronco Production: 10,851 vehicles. Production (YTD): 54,562 vehicles.
    • December production represents a 3.3% increase over November.
  • Bronco in-transit inventory is up 14.4% over November.

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 4.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 3.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 2.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco December Sales and Production Figures 1.jpg
Is there a way to see how many 2021 First Editions were actually produced? I understand it's fewer than the 7000 planned.

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll still be referring to mine (if it ever magically appears) as a 'truck'.

xstar2005

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting that over 19000 are produced and unsold. Be curious how many of these are dealer mannequins, unsold units on lots, in transit retail units, and ford company demos, etc. This breakdown would be interesting to see.
Im one of the “unsold” had a nov 15 build date, arrived at my dealer December 8th. Test drive my 2 door wildtrak and noticed a weird sound/vibration when letting off the gas. Fast forward and my bronco has been sitting in a lift since December 11. Shipped with a bad carrier in the diff. Awaiting fords approval to replace the rear axle assembly :(.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting that over 19000 are produced and unsold. Be curious how many of these are dealer mannequins, unsold units on lots, in transit retail units, and ford company demos, etc. This breakdown would be interesting to see.
Mine was built 12/4/21 shipped the next day and took one week to arrive in Miami. It has been sitting inside a railcar in Miami waiting to be unloaded for over 3 weeks. The rail company keeps saying things are congested...blah blah blah. Dealer says were waiting, can't do anything... blah blah blah.

Beyond maddening to know your Bronco is simply sitting in a rail yard and being told daily that nothing can be done about it. The most inefficient bunch of b.s. i've heard!

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone have an 'updated' number of reservations converted since MY22 opened up? I feel the 125K number is old.
It would be nice to know updated #s of what % have converted to orders and how many are still 99ed waiting for a hard top in '23. I am especially interested as someone who didn't reserve and order until literally a week before the res. cut off date.

My guess is I am maybe 1/3-1/2 way to getting mine, but if they can keep producing close to 12k a month I imagine mine should go into production by mid-June.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still not near "full production speed", but, at that rate they should be able to build 100K Broncos in 2022. So WHY has it been said that some in the 100K backlog of early reservation holders still may not receive their Bronco in 2022? Are we not being told something? Or are those buildable walk-in orders going to eat into the pie???
Sponsored