73% 4 door
40% I4
60%V6
and other numbers from fords conference call

About 125,000 converted Reservations means:
~34,000 2 doors
~91,000 4 doors
Of those
-50,000 are I4 (So we can gather that about 22,000 are manual and 28,0000 are automatic)
~75,000 are V6

~ 62,000 are Sasquatch

~ 88,000 are high trims??
Sponsored

Last edited:

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very interesting stats. I am surprised so few are going base and spending so much to get lux packages, Badlands, etc. I m getting base at 40K and that's a stretch for me as an average worker Bee. Spending over 40K seems crazy, unless you are independently wealthy or something.
I'd also add the 6g forum is ham. It's a lot of off-roaders, bronco lovers, ford fans, love lifts, etc. Not a bad thing you are just getting the vocal minority.

I mean it's all SAS, MT or 2.7, LUX and over 50k and that's not the normal/average consumer.

Real life there will be a shit ton of base-bd/2.3a/non-sas/mid level or lower broncos.

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If there was 0% for 72 months I think I would put down a reservation today (likely waiting MY22 or MY23).
Fortunately, Ford's financing arm is run independently of its car/truck/etc. arm. So, it's entirely possible they could offer that through Ford Finance. Nissan, Toyota, Honda and GM have all been running 72 month+ financing advertising (at least that is what I get ad-served frequently).

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

18 % are 7sp
So the manual take rate here is lower than the general public? I recall many saying it would be skewed to a higher percentage here.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So here's the rarest Bronco at the moment ...
Ford Bronco 📈 Our 2021 Bronco Order Stats / Take Rates After 3K Submissions 1619200779891

Silver 2 door BB, manual trans, 2.3 standard pkg with no squatch. Hmmm...

Last edited:

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So the manual take rate here is lower than the general public? I recall many saying it would be skewed to a higher percentage here.
Yea was kinda of interesting to see. You would expect it to be higher, but I suspect a lot of enthusiast wanted a higher trim with the V6

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very interesting stats. I am surprised so few are going base and spending so much to get lux packages, Badlands, etc. I m getting base at 40K and that's a stretch for me as an average worker Bee. Spending over 40K seems crazy, unless you are independently wealthy or something.
There are parts of the country where making well over $100k is considered low income.

Buckin Bronco

Badlands
First Name
ChoSunJuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imagine what the manual take rate would be if it was offered with the V6.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting how OBX is basically tied for 2nd and that Ford expects it to be the most popular for general retail purchases. For some reason I thought it would have been lower on an enthusiast site...don't ask me why, though.
I went with OBX because it was the lowest trim level that offered the 12" screen. I'm going to be a 2022MY so I'm hoping that changes. We shall see.

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very good trade-in

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, 54% take rate on the top two trim levels. Adding in the 1st Edition we're up to 60+%. We seem to have a very prosperous group on the forum. As the old saying goes, "It's only cost a little more to go first class". (y)
Retired teamster

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wish I could say I was wealthy but alas I’m not. I have however have saved a bit and haven’t had a car payment for a while so I’ll deal with it.
Sponsored