First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very interesting stats. I am surprised so few are going base and spending so much to get lux packages, Badlands, etc. I m getting base at 40K and that's a stretch for me as an average worker Bee. Spending over 40K seems crazy, unless you are independently wealthy or something.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting how OBX is basically tied for 2nd and that Ford expects it to be the most popular for general retail purchases. For some reason I thought it would have been lower on an enthusiast site...don't ask me why, though.
same. OBX was much higher on this list than I thought it would be.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very interesting stats. I am surprised so few are going base and spending so much to get lux packages, Badlands, etc. I m getting base at 40K and that's a stretch for me as an average worker Bee. Spending over 40K seems crazy, unless you are independently wealthy or something.
DAMN!! Someone forgot to tell me I was wealthy!!!

Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Average new car price is over $40k now. Don't think you have to be independently wealthy to afford a $40k+ car.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting how OBX is basically tied for 2nd and that Ford expects it to be the most popular for general retail purchases. For some reason I thought it would have been lower on an enthusiast site...don't ask me why, though.

If you wanted the cheapest vehicle that got you into a 12" screen, then you went OBX. I reserved an OBX...But after researching everything and figuring out what I really wanted, I ended up with a badlands.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Administrator

Can you please provide a spreadsheet with order detail, so us data lovers can poke around?

Sponsored

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was expecting a bigger uptake for the manual. Also, you guys are spending some money! I opted for the Big Bend, manual, signature LEDs, aux switches and rock rails with standard package. Decided to go cheap!
I got the same minus the switches and rails. Treat yoself!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, 54% take rate on the top two trim levels. Adding in the 1st Edition we're up to 60+%. We seem to have a very prosperous group on the forum. As the old saying goes, "It's only cost a little more to go first class". (y)

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Average new car price is over $40k now. Don't think you have to be independently wealthy to afford a $40k+ car.
And, add to that that most car companies now run 0% for 72 months or even some at 84 months. Long gone are the days of 48 month financing. (Assuming an individual finances and good or better credit).

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And, add to that that most car companies now run 0% for 72 months or even some at 84 months. Long gone are the days of 48 month financing. (Assuming an individual finances and good or better credit).
If there was 0% for 72 months I think I would put down a reservation today (likely waiting MY22 or MY23).
Sponsored