Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only way I know to lock in is actually get another loan now, personal, home equity, or whatever.

This interest rate stuff is really concerning to me and is particularly irksome was I continue to see my order of over a year and first week reservation continue to not have a build date.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Nalls

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you all for your responses its helped tremendously. This is all uncharted waters for myself & I'm sure for many of us. I really don't like ordering something knowing how far out it'll be until it arrives & all the changing variables that can occur within that time. I think I'll just keep hoarding my money & trying to find some more patience lol.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealer offered me 7.89%

2 weeks later my bank let me refinance for 2.29%
Why would you even accept that? They aren't doing any discounts or anything under MSRP so they have zero leverage.

I told them my CU rate before walking in because I didn't want to dick around for 2 hours with finance. I said either have the match ready or leave me alone.

OP
OP

Nalls

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Howdy, I was told by local credit union I cant lock in the rates until the vehicle arrives. They said I could do a personal loan but the rate was actually higher then a car loan. I tried another credit union and they said the same thing. Hope that helps.
This was exactly what I needed to know thanks alot!

Red_blazer

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I spoke to someone at Navy Federal this week and what she told me was that if you use the VIN number and get a loan for the actual car, the loan starts immediately. I ended up getting an auto loan pre-approval, open ended, that locked in 60 months at 2.19% until June 15, 2022. Mine is built and is awaiting a ride to Ohio.

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Go with a credit union and take care of your own financing. Unless you have an 800 plus credit score, the dealers aren't going to bother trying to beat what you can get on your own.

Badlux

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler , CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep saving your cash you may have enough to pay cash when you get your Bronco. I have saved enough to pay twice now because I have waited so long.
3f2.jpeg

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why would you even accept that? They aren't doing any discounts or anything under MSRP so they have zero leverage.

I told them my CU rate before walking in because I didn't want to dick around for 2 hours with finance. I said either have the match ready or leave me alone.
do you want the entire story? How I placed my order in Arizona then moved to the east coast and then had to fly 2400 miles to pick my bronco up on NYE and then drive it back home in 2 days? And how I didn’t have time to fuck around about it?

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

do you want the entire story? How I placed my order in Arizona then moved to the east coast and then had to fly 2400 miles to pick my bronco up on NYE and then drive it back home in 2 days? And how I didn’t have time to fuck around about it?
It took me maybe 1 hour to get a loan from my CU. They send the check over digitally within 15 minutes. Seems like more of a hastle to refinance than let the dealer try to bone ya.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Order banks are closed for now.
You can't place an order now anyway. I don't think we even know when the MY23 order banks are going to open.

Sponsored

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It took me maybe 1 hour to get a loan from my CU. They send the check over digitally within 15 minutes. Seems like more of a hastle to refinance than let the dealer try to bone ya.
hey I was on a time crunch. Worked out well and got a killer rate.