First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was able to order my Bronco on 3/27 and to my surprise I got the build date a week later. MY Wildtrak is scheduled to be build the week of 6/5 so as long as everything goes to schedule, I should take delivery around the 4th of July. I have been watching loan interest rates very closely and at my Credit Union they have went up 3 times since I ordered it. I was hoping that rates would start to drop but I'm not seeing it. What kind of rates are you getting, Ford Motor Credit offering any good deals for excellent credit score's? Not sure if it helps but I'll have over 30% down. And before I get the I paid cash for mine guys, need not respond but good on you, I'm not in that position. Oh, my credit union is currently 5.74% for 66 months... can I beat it?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Balerstos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to order my Bronco on 3/27 and to my surprise I got the build date a week later. MY Wildtrak is scheduled to be build the week of 6/5 so as long as everything goes to schedule, I should take delivery around the 4th of July. I have been watching loan interest rates very closely and at my Credit Union they have went up 3 times since I ordered it. I was hoping that rates would start to drop but I'm not seeing it. What kind of rates are you getting, Ford Motor Credit offering any good deals for excellent credit score's? Not sure if it helps but I'll have over 30% down. And before I get the I paid cash for mine guys, need not respond but good on you, I'm not in that position. Oh, my credit union is currently 5.49% for 60 months... can I beat it?
I got my Bronco last November and I got pre-approved for like 4.99% with a 740 score at a credit union. When I went to Ford, they offered me something like 6.99%. After I told them I was going to go with my credit union, they literally offered to match it so...see if they'll beat some other place that gives you a rate you're comfortable with. If not, then you've still got the other rate.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was able to order my Bronco on 3/27 and to my surprise I got the build date a week later. MY Wildtrak is scheduled to be build the week of 6/5 so as long as everything goes to schedule, I should take delivery around the 4th of July. I have been watching loan interest rates very closely and at my Credit Union they have went up 3 times since I ordered it. I was hoping that rates would start to drop but I'm not seeing it. What kind of rates are you getting, Ford Motor Credit offering any good deals for excellent credit score's? Not sure if it helps but I'll have over 30% down. And before I get the I paid cash for mine guys, need not respond but good on you, I'm not in that position. Oh, my credit union is currently 5.49% for 60 months... can I beat it?
If you have a military affiliation Navy Federal is the best, below is from just now.

Ford Bronco Interest rates? Screenshot_20230504-203918

Last edited:

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got 2.98% in December 2022 (Delta Community Credit Union). Now they're up to 4.88%.

scotman623

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 740 credit score and got 8% on March 31, 2023 when I picked up my Bronco.. I’m going to start to look around to refinance… I also put 18,000 down on a 60,000 dollar vehicle…

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Purchased from Galpin Ford in December 2022.

Paid $53.3K MSRP. After tax, destination, DMV, and document fees, drive-off was $61K.

$31K down, and the payment was $503mo for 72mo. Interest was 7.8%.

Made 3 payments, then refinanced with my Credit Union 2 weeks ago with another $19K towards the loan balance.

New loan balance is $11,274. New payment is $217mo for 60mo. Interest is now 5.25%.

Will have this paid off in December of 2023.

Last edited:

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Last month 3.5% this month is 5.5% for 60 months. Same thing I tell people home shopping, you will refinance at some point. It's a rollercoaster ride right now next month it could be higher or lower it's a gamble.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Navy Fed is great. The barrier to membership is fairly low if nearly anyone in your family ate a meal or two in a mess hall!
Would a father in law count? Lol

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called around this week. Most banks and credit unions followed the FED up on Tuesday. USAA was the cheapest I could find, but you have to be military affiliated. My plan is to take my pre-approval with me to the dealership's finance office and see if Ford credit can beat it. If they can't I'll refinance at some point when rates return to normal.

law

Badlands
First Name
Larlar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called around this week. Most banks and credit unions followed the FED up on Tuesday. USAA was the cheapest I could find, but you have to be military affiliated. My plan is to take my pre-approval with me to the dealership's finance office and see if Ford credit can beat it. If they can't I'll refinance at some point when rates return to normal.
USAA bank does not require military service, just the insurance side. Anyone can open a bank account with USAA bank. Apply online and have an answer quick.

CaptFett

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would a father in law count? Lol
Yes, I believe so. May take your wife joining and then you’d be eligible to join. Or just straight line to you. Worth a try.
Sponsored