William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just landed the sane through them also. Only borrowed 18 grand tho.
That's been the trade off of waiting for 3 years, higher interest rates but have been putting away payments. Sold the one car I had payments on way back then and have been bouncing between my old Ranger and the FJ that are long paid off and won't be traded in.
Sponsored

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Said it was for Active Duty and Reservists only which is what their site states, when I called and asked the first time I supposedly did as a retired Chief but not when I called back to get pre-approved. They did give me the AD . 25 discount so I took that but will call back next week when the paperwork arrives and ask again. If it changes I'll post back but I'd ask if you think you qualify, might get a different result.

https://www.navyfederal.org/membership/srenlisted.html
They didn’t offer me anything and I’m AD E9. But I have 4% now, so not sure if they’ll do better after I already received the loan.

Navyicman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Said it was for Active Duty and Reservists only which is what their site states, when I called and asked the first time I supposedly did as a retired Chief but not when I called back to get pre-approved. They did give me the AD . 25 discount so I took that but will call back next week when the paperwork arrives and ask again. If it changes I'll post back but I'd ask if you think you qualify, might get a different result.

https://www.navyfederal.org/membership/srenlisted.html
My branch up here in Groton never said a thing to me about any discounts. So I was surprised when I got the final loan documents. A fellow retired chief is the loan officer in this branch, surprised he didn't say something, or maybe he is not aware of it?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My branch up here in Groton never said a thing to me about any discounts. So I was surprised when I got the final loan documents. A fellow retired chief is the loan officer in this branch, surprised he didn't say something, or maybe he is not aware of it?
I never heard about the program when I was still AD, which was 10 years ago, until it was brought up here. I'll call again to see but happy with any reduction that puts me below 5%.

You being @4% now is unheard of but call them up, if they'll give you anything it's worth the time!
Sponsored