Sponsored

Current Interest Rates for 60 / 72 months?

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can anyone confirm the current interest rates for a Bronco finance through Ford? 60 and 72 month. Thanks!!
Sponsored

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can anyone confirm the current interest rates for a Bronco finance through Ford? 60 and 72 month. Thanks!!
Better off going through local credit union. There’s a thread on this topic already I believe.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It changes all the time and they don't publicly advertise it. I don't know if they offer different rates for different vehicles... but in November it was 5.89% from Ford Credit for a 60 month on a Bronco Sport--not competitive at all.

I've used Ford Credit in the past on multiple occasions and had it as low as 1.9%. But at the moment I can't see them offering good rates. Given all of the component shortages for new vehicles and massive demand, there is very little reason for them to offer amazing rates. BUT... never know I guess.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It changes all the time and they don't publicly advertise it. I don't know if they offer different rates for different vehicles... but in November it was 5.89% from Ford Credit for a 60 month on a Bronco Sport--not competitive at all.

I've used Ford Credit in the past on multiple occasions and had it as low as 1.9%. But at the moment I can't see them offering good rates. Given all of the component shortages for new vehicles and massive demand, there is very little reason for them to offer amazing rates. BUT... never know I guess.
Offering a good rate is not based upon a particular vehicle. If you Have good credit and they only offer you 6% note on a bronco and you go to credit union and beat it badly, they lose. If you have great credit, you’ll get a good rate. If it’s not Ford, then it’s not Ford.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Offering a good rate is not based upon a particular vehicle. If you Have good credit and they only offer you 6% note on a bronco and you go to credit union and beat it badly, they lose. If you have great credit, you’ll get a good rate. If it’s not Ford, then it’s not Ford.
That's what I assumed, but I know Ford starts dropping rates when they need to push vehicles off the lots to make room for new inventory. So I wasn't sure if they drop rates for specific vehicles to push those specific vehicles off lots.

Obviously that's not a problem Ford (or any other auto manufacturer) has right now, which is probably why their rates are so bad.
Sponsored