Gan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, Ford Escape, Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I grabbed 5.2 through my dealer. Had 5.6 at my credit union, told the dealer they had to match or beat -shockingly they beat it. I only borrowed $15k so it wasnā€™t a huge deal either way, but I felt a little better letting them make something off the loan.

Brutal-Force

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I purchased in March, I bought a base with about 10k in addons. (Wheels/Tires, Graphics, Katskin Leather, running boards, blackout script, blackout grille, lift kit.)

I had a 829 credit score and a letter from my GTE FCU. They said they couldn't finance the car through my credit union because the addons made the car "cost to value ratio" and I would have to put 5k down. I only offered 1k plus my trade in. They offered me 8.9% for 72 months through Ford Financing. I took it knowing I would re-finance anyways.

Three months later I took it back to GTE FCU and financed for 6.2% for 66 months with no down payment. I think it pays to try and get a good deal at the dealer and then later go to your credit institution. Also, even with the credit union the "cost to value ratio" came into question. I think that because they wanted my money, they were able to "figure it out".
Ford Bronco Current interest rates? 20230509_202334

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I finally got around to calling NFCU and they said that I do qualify for the Senior Enlisted program even though I'm retired. The person I talked with said to make sure when you apply to mention the program but supposedly it was in my record that I qualified! So if that's the case take the below rates as of today and subtract 1%. Thanks again @Jer wouldn't have known about it otherwise!

Loan TypeUp to 36 mos. APR as low as37-60 mos. APR as low as61-72 mos. APR as low as73-84 mos. APR as low as85-96 mos. APR as low as
New Vehicle4.54%4.74%5.04%6.94%7.84%
Update: Went ahead and got my pre approval started and as a retiree I couldn't get the Senior Enlisted discount but they did give me the Active Duty . 25% discount that lowered it down to 4.79%.

If anyone is looking, NFCU is still the cheapest that I've seen.

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Our WT finally arrived so traded in our OBX last week. Best we could do was 4.74% for 48mo at Skyla CU. Gave up a 1.7% 60 mo from Skyla on the OBX from April ā€˜22. My how things have changed.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got 2.9 through FMC on wifeā€™s sport. Unfortunately that doesnā€™t apply to Mavericks and Broncos.

K76Husker

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2.49% through Panhandle federal credit Union for 78 months. Got pre approved way back in February when my bronco was initially supposed to be delivered. Donā€™t know if they still have that rate.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

2.49% through Panhandle federal credit Union for 78 months. Got pre approved way back in February when my bronco was initially supposed to be delivered. Donā€™t know if they still have that rate.
Those days have been gone for awhile:

Ford Bronco Current interest rates? Screenshot_20230805-211128

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you live in Louisiana and military, there is statute that maxes out at 6% if requested. Navy Fed will lower to 4%. I had it at 4.75, now 4%

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally got around to calling NFCU and they said that I do qualify for the Senior Enlisted program even though I'm retired. The person I talked with said to make sure when you apply to mention the program but supposedly it was in my record that I qualified! So if that's the case take the below rates as of today and subtract 1%. Thanks again @Jer wouldn't have known about it otherwise!

Loan TypeUp to 36 mos. APR as low as37-60 mos. APR as low as61-72 mos. APR as low as73-84 mos. APR as low as85-96 mos. APR as low as
New Vehicle4.54%4.74%5.04%6.94%7.84%
Damn I forgot about that. I wasnā€™t offered that and I should qualify. Any chase of getting lower than 4%? My current rate is 4%

Sponsored

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update: Went ahead and got my pre approval started and as a retiree I couldn't get the Senior Enlisted discount but they did give me the Active Duty . 25% discount that lowered it down to 4.79%.

Why didnā€™t they give you the senior enlisted discount?

buckhorn_cortez

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, SHO, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
850 is the highest FICO credit score through any of the credit reporting companies. I'm not sure where the people claiming scores of 868 and 879 are getting their credit scores as that's not possible through Experian, TransUnion, Equifax, etc.

Navyicman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I just landed the same through them also. Only borrowed 18 grand tho.

Last edited:

Coastalcop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Figure around 5-5.5. I got spoiled with 0% manufacturer financing the last few cars and around 2% for used through my credit union. Went for the bronco and my credit union was at 7% ( Fico is 800+). So I gave the dealership a chance to beat the rate. They got me 5.5 with another credit union.

things go back down in the next year I will refi my cu .

im glad I locked in my current house in feb 2020.

and donā€™t be afraid fo get a higher rate at the dealer if they will come down on price, give you add ons Etc. you can always refi with your CU in a couple of months, I did that on a Honda motorcycles ( dealer makes money on the loan). Waited until my plates came it , and refinanced with my CU at a substantially lower rate.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Why didnā€™t they give you the senior enlisted discount?
Said it was for Active Duty and Reservists only which is what their site states, when I called and asked the first time I supposedly did as a retired Chief but not when I called back to get pre-approved. They did give me the AD . 25 discount so I took that but will call back next week when the paperwork arrives and ask again. If it changes I'll post back but I'd ask if you think you qualify, might get a different result.

https://www.navyfederal.org/membership/srenlisted.html
Sponsored