Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they did the butt drop mod. If I remember right they had the perky butts on the mk3 didnt they?

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look at my OBX moving up the charts! NICE. Not gonna catch the Baddy but it will take 2nd soon! The race is on! :)

Sponsored

DannyBoy83

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think that 2-door percentage surprised Ford! And nearly 50% opted for Lux...wow!
Agree, two door percentage is much higher than I would have expected. I read that during Jeep's JK era (07-18) that about 9 out of 10 were four doors.

Deleted member 5064

I was expecting a bigger uptake for the manual. Also, you guys are spending some money! I opted for the Big Bend, manual, signature LEDs, aux switches and rock rails with standard package. Decided to go cheap!
Im with you on the Big Bend not being as popular as I speculated. Going with a “loaded” 2 door BB ( 2.7l ,Sasquatch, Led pkg, Mid pkg) and it’s about 49k. The jump to a Outer Banks is 3k. Badlands about 5k jump( ouch) Only missing out on 12inch screen and sound deadening

Reactions: TMP

Toniareppel

Outer Banks
First Name
Tonia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We just got our email two days ago with our vin and a start date of June 28th! Eeekk so excited! We are getting a rapid red outer banks 4 door. 😍 We live in MD.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
🧐 I also ordered Rapid Red! Was thinking the same thing😁
I thought Rapid Red looked "off" on the computer renders, but the in-person pictures are making me lean that way over Velocity Blue.

Tazn69Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The take rate on manual transmissions has been in decline for years. I often wonder why that is? I feel like if the manual was offered in any configuation from the beginning on the Bronco Ford would have seen a much higher percentage than the 10-15% take rate (estimate) that we are seeing so far.

Just an observation and reaction to a lot of comments in this thread. I know for myself I was looking forward to having the option of shifting gears but could not have the features I wanted with a manual trans.

Smk9lvr

First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Who would spend the money on a new Bronco, and an auto transmission, but stick with the 2.3L? At the point of buying this luxury off-roader, the price is already jaw-dropping. I don't think the mileage is going to be different enough to say "I wanted to save gas money".

I guess some people wanted to use the $1800 on new rims/tires/etc maybe?
This car will go to my son in a couple of years and as a new driver insurance on a 6 would be more painful. If I was buying without that consideration it would be a manual or a 2.7.

TMP

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Super Duty 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Im with you on the Big Bend not being as popular as I speculated. Going with a “loaded” 2 door BB ( 2.7l ,Sasquatch, Led pkg, Mid pkg) and it’s about 49k. The jump to a Outer Banks is 3k. Badlands about 5k jump( ouch) Only missing out on 12inch screen and sound deadening
Exact same build and price as ours! Now if they would just schedule the damn thing! ☹