Biteyk9s

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New here but been following along. Great info and thanks for all the help.

My dealer converted my order on Friday. Got the official email from Ford.

I have a relationship with the dealer owner, so no deposit required, however he did mention that they will not be requiring deposits.

Badlands; 2.7; Mid Package; Sasquatch; Cactus
Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Something I found interesting...
If 7.2% of the orders are FE and 3.2% are lightning blue that means that almost half of us FE holders are ordering that color. That is crazy as that’s more than twice as many as you would assume to on average. 5 colors=20% each. Just crazy to me.

Deleted member 13702

It may have been mentioned, but is there a way to update the tracker on the off chance we change options for our order before the March cutoff?

I’ve seen a lot of people on the velocity blue picture thread comment that they will be changing their orders. And I am sure there will be others that 2nd guess everything right up till the cutoff date.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Something I found interesting...
If 7.2% of the orders are FE and 3.2% are lightning blue that means that almost half of us FE holders are ordering that color. That is crazy as that’s more than twice as many as you would assume to on average. 5 colors=20% each. Just crazy to me.
On the other hand it is the only 'special' color available. Honestly, unless one did not like blue, I'd think nearly all FE's would be LB. If I was getting one I definitely would choose that color.

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
On the other hand it is the only 'special' color available. Honestly, unless one did not like blue, I'd think nearly all FE's would be LB. If I was getting one I definitely would choose that color.
While I agree if it was a truly new and original color like A51, it’s a reused color that has been available on numerous vehicles for several years. I think it’s a great looking color especially with the black seats and the exclusivity is tempting, in the end my wife and i are looking for something a little different.

Sponsored

Akula22

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Administrator Sorry if this has been asked, but would it be possible to add a dashboard for color selections? Really curious to see the distribution.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It may have been mentioned, but is there a way to update the tracker on the off chance we change options for our order before the March cutoff?

I’ve seen a lot of people on the velocity blue picture thread comment that they will be changing their orders. And I am sure there will be others that 2nd guess everything right up till the cutoff date.
Yes, please use the Change Request Form in the first post and we'll update the tracker once it's been reviewed/approved.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice population of order info. Starting to get to the volume point of having a decent statistically valid sample size.

Big shocks to me so far are below and will be nice to see how much this swings over the coming days/volume added.

2 door volume is higher than I thought it would be. I would assume more around the 33% or less.

Almost 16% going manual way to go fellow manual order-ers.

LOTS of Sasquatch orders.

Really kind of shocked by how few Soft Tops are being ordered. I kind of want to split up by body type.

Can we add a reservation date? would be kind of cool to see how early adopters option vs later reservations.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welcome to the Bronco6G Submitted Orders List. And congrats to all the future 2021 Bronco owners!

This list is for SUBMITTED ORDERS ONLY (for the Reservations Tracking List, CLICK HERE).

1. Please use the Order Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below for detailed infographics.
5. Use the Change Request Form for any changes to your order info.

Sponsored

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I put in the wrong order number yesterday. On further inspection, I see now that my reservation number and in store order number are the same. Bummed that I waited 3 days to place my reservation...

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Generally once we were able to get started everything went smoothly. The system that they use is different then the build and price, so I would suggest being familiar with the codes of the different options that you are looking for prior to going in. Silly things like the LED upgrade on the Big Bend was worded differently, without a code, so we chose it to confirm the price, and determined that was correct. Things like rock rails, and Bimini are "parts" to be ordered by the parts department at the dealership, not included in the order.
Maybe rock rails are a dealer installed item ?

TurkeyRun

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, '02 F-350, 21 Expy, 4 Harleys and a BMW GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What "Ford site" is everyone talking about on here? I know I'm in their system via email and fordpass but outside of the fordpass app, I'm lost.
www.ford.com -> My Account -> Sign In -> Reservations and Orders

Charlie

Wildtrak
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak, 4 Door, 2.7, Auto, Antimatter Blue, Painted Black Top.
In Store Order 1/23/2021, no money down yet. I expect to go back this week.
Update; 1/25/21, $500 down. Dealer had no info(or really wasn't willing to give info) regarding allocations. I don't really care as I will just wait until May 2021 for Ford to send me info.

Last edited: