Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Order sent today! 2 Door Base Oxford White! Ready to build.
Sponsored

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered my Bronco today. I am supposedly within allocation and I have an early morning 7/14 reservation.

Build:
4 door
Black Diamond
Velocity Blue
Sasquatch
Hard top
Mid Package
Tow Package

I am now beginning to question the sasquatch package. How bad will this delay me? How bad will the ride be?
etc etc

I really wish I was a more optimistic person

OnlyFord

Black Diamond
First Name
la
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi :) Brand new here. My first post. I have been 100% Area 51 all this looooooong time that I have been waiting for my Bronco. Tomorrow I go to my dealer and place the order for exactly what I want and all of a sudden stupid cactus grey has gotten into my head! Uugghh!

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There is a thread where a person had the opportunity to ride in a SAS and he said it was a smooth ride and he was impressed. He answered a bunch of questions about his experience. I'll try to find the link and post it here for you.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź“Š Submitted Bronco Orders Tracking List & Stats Screenshot_20210129-110127_Email
Question: so I got my order placed... Got the email from Ford, but for those that Add Mid, High, Lux... Does it show up?

The above shows MID but I ordered High.

Sponsored

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Finalized my order today. The dealer actually converted my reservation to an order on 1/21/21 when I confirmed that I wanted to place an order. Went in this morning to spec it out. 4 door Big Bend w/Mid Package. Race Red, cloth seats with medium sandstone, MIC hard top w/sound deadener, 2.7L, signature LED headlights, tube steps, and floor liners.

I asked sales manager about pricing and wiggle room. He stated due to high demand and long list of people he has that want the Bronco, but aren't getting one right away, MSRP is the selling price. They didn't require a deposit and there is not an ADM. My concern is when it shows up, what if I don't like the way it feels, handles, drives, rides, or whatever. He stated if I don't' like it, I can just walk away and he'll sell it to somebody else. He also stated that I could buy it, drive it a few months, then sell it for a profit! With the demand and limited amount, he's probably right.

Sales manager stated that based on the package/options I picked, I should take delivery this Summer.....the same time he gets the one he ordered! So now the waiting game begins......at least it gives me time to put some more money aside for a down payment!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź“Š Submitted Bronco Orders Tracking List & Stats Screenshot_20210129-110127_Email
Question: so I got my order placed... Got the email from Ford, but for those that Add Mid, High, Lux... Does it show up?

The above shows MID but I ordered High.
I ordered Lux and my confirmation from Ford shows Lux. May want to double-check the WBDO with your dealer.

momac51

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 HD, 95 mustang vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands on the way. Order in today.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered Lux and my confirmation from Ford shows Lux. May want to double-check the WBDO with your dealer.

Will do thanks. I wouldn't expect it to show all the little options like tow and headliner, etc. But for it to say Mid?

The order sheet they sent me did have high listed (equipment group 353a)

Sponsored

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi :) Brand new here. My first post. I have been 100% Area 51 all this looooooong time that I have been waiting for my Bronco. Tomorrow I go to my dealer and place the order for exactly what I want and all of a sudden stupid cactus grey has gotten into my head! Uugghh!
Have you seen both colors in person? I was having the same trouble but was lucky enough to find Bronco sport models in both colors at local dealers. Without influencing you either way, lets just say I knew it when I saw it so call around and see what you can find.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ok that post was taken down due to someone potentially getting in trouble. Anyway the person said on the SAS that the steering was tight, it was a quite and comfortable ride and had good acceleration and power. That was with the 2.3L engine.

accord77

Big Bend
First Name
joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 acura tlx awd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ordered ours on Monday 1/25 and still waiting for our confirmation email as well. Bronco_south on Instagram said it took them 8 days to get theirs after submitting and our sales guy said we’d get ours in a week or so so I’m still waiting but I did call Ford Customer Support and even though they couldn’t tell me the exact build of ours they did confirm on their end it shows an order.
@mpmcgaughey hang in there 1/25 in store order became confirmed order 4 days later for me as well

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finalized my order today. The dealer actually converted my reservation to an order on 1/21/21 when I confirmed that I wanted to place an order. Went in this morning to spec it out. 4 door Big Bend w/Mid Package. Race Red, cloth seats with medium sandstone, MIC hard top w/sound deadener, 2.7L, signature LED headlights, tube steps, and floor liners.

I asked sales manager about pricing and wiggle room. He stated due to high demand and long list of people he has that want the Bronco, but aren't getting one right away, MSRP is the selling price. They didn't require a deposit and there is not an ADM. My concern is when it shows up, what if I don't like the way it feels, handles, drives, rides, or whatever. He stated if I don't' like it, I can just walk away and he'll sell it to somebody else. He also stated that I could buy it, drive it a few months, then sell it for a profit! With the demand and limited amount, he's probably right.

Sales manager stated that based on the package/options I picked, I should take delivery this Summer.....the same time he gets the one he ordered! So now the waiting game begins......at least it gives me time to put some more money aside for a down payment!
Tube steps? I was looking for that add on/accessory. Is that standard on a trim package for Big Bend?

69 Mach I

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-150, '87 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tube steps? I was looking for that add on/accessory. Is that standard on a trim package for Big Bend?
Looking at the Build and Price on the Ford website, they are standard on the Outer Banks and available option on Wildtrak and Big Bend
Sponsored