First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Super Frustrating process, and still don’t feel confident it all worked out. Going to call Ford and check. 2D BL non-SAS in Cactus Grey and 2.7 auto. Dealer said rock rails and pod lights will be added at the dealership. Email from Ford doesn’t not have correct order info had to go back to dealer. Hoping order has been updated properly. Calling Ford to confirm. Again Super Frustrating.
Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Screenshot_20210129-110127_Email.jpg
Question: so I got my order placed... Got the email from Ford, but for those that Add Mid, High, Lux... Does it show up?

The above shows MID but I ordered High.
Yes, the package you select does show up. If it says Mid then they entered it wrong so I’d call back and ensure they change it. There are only 8 bullet points on the email but interior package number (is 334A) or name (Mid) is usually one of them.

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just added my order!!!

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Order in today! Didn’t have all my options listed in the summary of the email, so hopefully the dealer put it in right. Doesn’t say anything about the rear locker, or signature headlights.

8B96C4B3-05C5-4989-B44E-0E6C9D3FA3AB.png

Sponsored

Swallace05

Outer Banks
First Name
Shelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2008 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Administrator The "# of orders per day" graph should have a range from 1/19/21 to 3/19/21 so it's easy to see.
It's because 2 people input the wrong order dates in the table. Someone put 12/6/21 and another put 1/26/20.

Reactions: RLW

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The best thing Ford can do, is build these first ~1000 Broncos (as of today) and get them in our hands as quickly as possible so we can start critiquing and spread the word to the rest of the world.

. . . OK, that could also be the worst thing Ford could do - It could easily go either way :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, the package you select does show up. If it says Mid then they entered it wrong so I’d call back and ensure they change it. There are only 8 bullet points on the email but interior package number (is 334A) or name (Mid) is usually one of them.
I did and he confirmed...said for some reason WT doesn't update. And I'm going through one of our dealers so they seem to be on top of it.... ?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

2 Door - Cactus Grey - Wildtrak Lux. Let the wait begin.
Perfect... Did your ford email show Lux or Mid package for your confirmation Summary?

pitter_patter

Badlands
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door / Badlands / 2.3L / manual / lux / cactus gray / 7.13 first hour reservation

I might drop to the high package, its what I planned on ordering but I placed in my order while in my car and the steering wheel was freezing....

Also if Ford really does delay 2 doors into the fall I might just drop to a MY22 Base / manual / sassy.

Edit: And yes my order confirmation from Ford shows the lux package.

Last edited:

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it would be difficult for reservation timestamp but how about a column for reservation confirmation email date and time? That could give everyone some idea where they stand in the build order.

Empire

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Sport/Ordered 2021 BroncoWildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was one of the first people to reserve one at my dealership (when reservations went live last year). I work at a BC dealership in Canada and just converted my reservation to an actual order!! Specs are: Area 51 colour, 4-door, WildTrak, Lux package, Hard top MIC, Leather. Super excited and will add my order to this list.
Sponsored