Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica / Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I ordered a 4 Door Badlands, Sasquatch, LUX, Shadow Black painted dual top, etc. and received a confirmation for a Black Diamond. Did my dealer screw this up or is this a glitch others have experienced?
Ford Bronco 📊 Submitted Bronco Orders Tracking List & Stats Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 8.14.02 PM

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Submitted
BL CO 2.3 7MT High 4dr tow MIC stock 33s VagBadge delete 😂

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I ordered a 4 Door Badlands, Sasquatch, LUX, Shadow Black painted dual top, etc. and received a confirmation for a Black Diamond. Did my dealer screw this up or is this a glitch others have experienced?
Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 8.14.02 PM.jpg
Yes I would say your dealer screwed it up. I mean I only have my one experience to go off of, but I ordered a 2 dr. Badlands and the summary matches my built exactly. Go to ford.com and see if your order shows. Admittedly, ford.com didn't show all the details, but it did show trim.

Good news is you can still get it changed until March 19 or whatever that day is.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes I would say your dealer screwed it up. I mean I only have my one experience to go off of, but I ordered a 2 dr. Badlands and the summary matches my built exactly. Go to ford.com and see if your order shows. Admittedly, ford.com didn't show all the details, but it did show trim.

Good news is you can still get it changed until March 19 or whatever that day is.
Agreed....my confirmation shows my rig and the big options. You also should have been provided a preview order sheet from your dealer. The preview order has every option and a total price. Looks like they selected a BD instead of a BL.

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Which dealership here in Vegas did you order it through? I went with Friendly Ford. Also, mine was ordered on the 4th, as my Ford profile states an order number and date, but I have not received the confirmation email along with my profile showing what yours is showing.
I went out of state for an xplan, locked price in October; 😎👍 Serramonte Ford in CA.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I went out of state for an xplan, locked price in October; 😎👍 Serramonte Ford in CA.
Very nice! I was thinking of doing the same after reserving with Friendly, but decided to stay local.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very nice! I was thinking of doing the same after reserving with Friendly, but decided to stay local.
... at the time the dealer i was with at wouldnt confirm their deposit of 500 or 1000 (pretty sure was going to be refundable), but at that time could do neither.

😎👍 I looked at my options here on the forum (very good people all yall) and went with what would do me well.

... now that dealer is not requiring a deposit ... ... ... 🍺🍺🍺😑.

MaXberN

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica / Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah Ford.com shows the same Black Diamond. We did it over the phone so I haven't received anything from the dealership yet. I sent him the build pdf from BnP. he must have fat fingered it or something.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
... at the time the dealer i was with at wouldnt confirm their deposit of 500 or 1000 (pretty sure was going to be refundable), but at that time could do neither.

😎👍 I looked at my options here on the forum (very good people all yall) and went with what would do me well.

... now that dealer is not requiring a deposit ... ... ... 🍺🍺🍺😑.
Ah, ok. Not bad! Yeah, I was kind of surprised that Friendly wasn't requiring a deposit. Either way is fine, though. Just excited for Summer!

Sponsored

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ah, ok. Not bad! Yeah, I was kind of surprised that Friendly wasn't requiring a deposit. Either way is fine, though. Just excited for Summer!
Did you get an email confirmation on your order from Ford yet? My profile updated with the order number and date, but not email yet. I talked to Aberto at Friendly and he confirmed that he personally ordered it.

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah Ford.com shows the same Black Diamond. We did it over the phone so I haven't received anything from the dealership yet. I sent him the build pdf from BnP. he must have fat fingered it or something.
Damn ok well I’m sure you’ll get to the bottom of it now and get the correct build into the system!

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Submitted my order for the list. It may change slightly due to new option availability since it will be a MY'22.

Tunny Bunny

Badlands
First Name
Tania
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Submitted my info - thanks for putting this together!
Sponsored