First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Assuming that my bronco goes into production on January 10 like Fortd said, what is my estimated date of delivery after that? I’m just trying to figure out how long it takes for the vehicle to be produced and transported. Thanks everyone
Sponsored

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Even once ordering time came in January 2021 .......we did not have interior materials to look at, and different components were still being worked out,
This is not correct. The entire vehicle, paint selections, interior color/materials, and component FINAL designs (INCLUDUNG both hard roof systems) were all completed by sumer of 2020.

EDIT: adding some relevant info here; What dragged on the vehicle launch was 100% COVID-related, not "the truck is not done" It's important to note this. COVID caused DELAYS in materials, shortages in labor, and stretched out the final phases of launching a new-model vehicle.

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is not correct. The entire vehicle, paint selections, interior color/materials, and component FINAL designs (INCLUDUNG both hard roof systems) were all completed by sumer of 2020.

EDIT: adding some relevant info here; What dragged on the vehicle launch was 100% COVID-related, not "the truck is not done" It's important to note this. COVID caused DELAYS in materials, shortages in labor, and stretched out the final phases of launching a new-model vehicle.
It is correct. We couldn’t put our hands on any of it at a dealer. You do you. You believe what you want.

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Your dealer had a vehicle for you to see in January 21 to base your order on? We all know the answer to this. But you do you.

Strong & Free

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Chevy Nova
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe I misspoke. My reservation that I converted to an order January of this year got switched by Ford from a 2021 to a 2022 and I got an email confirming that. (Ford did the 21-22 swap by themselves without consulting me). Reservation=Order and vice versa in this context.
No you are correct in your manner of speaking. It’s simply me, I didn’t have a reservation, I have an order for a 21. Thanks as the dealer seems not to know? Thanks.

Sponsored

Nap2b4

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
69F58540-FBC4-488A-AE8A-98DCA881F326.jpeg

Just updated in backdoor link! No email yet. SO FREAKING EXCITED 🎊🎉
69F58540-FBC4-488A-AE8A-98DCA881F326.jpeg

Just updated in backdoor link! No email yet. SO FREAKING EXCITED 🎊🎉
Have you received an email yet? I found my build date the same way and have yet to get an email. It’s been about 4 days. Scheduled for a 1/17 build.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The high level instrument panel comes to mind. It was ultimately dropped but it was a selling point for the upper trims and was included in the Dec 2020 MY21 order guide.

It was a consideration for me as I didn’t want the interior to feel like a stripped down fleet truck while paying $40k or more (2.7L with Sas).

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, I got an email
Have you received an email yet? I found my build date the same way and have yet to get an email. It’s been about 4 days. Scheduled for a 1/17 build.
Yes, I got an email the same day.

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2021-11-18 (1).png

Edit: My apologies, I was making flight reservations over the phone while I posted. Here's the details.

Its a Basesquatch
MIC top
Cactus Gray
Roof Rails
Aux Switches
We have very similar build. Did you order from a dealership in MN? Which one?

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
August 26, 2020 Reservation (for a 4 door Wildtrak, Lux, Mod Bumper, Leather, and Tow) from a small dealer with 7 allocations for 2021 and no reservations pulled for the 21 model year.

We converted that reservation to the 2022 model on November 3, 2021 with the same options except we switched to a soft top.

We were definitely surprised when we saw the email stating we were scheduled for production with the January 17, 2022 build group, just a couple of weeks after making the soft top change.

I’m thinking it has something to do with flipping to a soft top along with new factors for dealer allocations in the 22 model year. (Small town dealer may have helped). We were number 5 out of 7 for the 2021 model year and with a late August 2020 reservation, we didn’t expect to see a Wildtrak until late 2022, possibly 2023.

D5C9F501-8DE8-4417-9864-3519A83E608F.jpeg

Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond