First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know this sounds bad, but did you check your spam/junk folder?
Yeah, I checked that and nothing. Tried calling Ford today, but no luck. When I initially ordered, I never received an order email. Maybe Ford doesn’t like my email. I double checked with my dealer, and he said I am scheduled for the week of September 13th. He did say that my vin won’t be available for a week or two. Are you guys getting your bins right away?
Sponsored

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I checked that and nothing. Tried calling Ford today, but no luck. When I initially ordered, I never received an order email. Maybe Ford doesn’t like my email. I double checked with my dealer, and he said I am scheduled for the week of September 13th. He did say that my vin won’t be available for a week or two. Are you guys getting your bins right away?
Received VIN in today's email that said I was scheduled.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is there any other way to get our vins?
Not that I'm aware of, especially since I just got the email today.

Have you tried calling Ford directly? Sorry as I don't remember if you already stated that.

It could very well be possible that dealers don't see the VIN right away. I don't know.
Maybe @flip or @DealerInsider could answer that question for you.

Brwn79bronco

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06mustang 99f250 79bronco 79f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have the dealership check and make sure they have your Email right on your order.

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have the dealership check and make sure they have your Email right on your order.
I have harassed my dealer so much about this damn car. He assured me I was scheduled. I will call Ford tomorrow and see what they say. Thanks.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome shipmate. I am ready. Time to spend some money on accessories. Damn it will be an expensive car.
Right? Already have my dealer ordering some to have on hand (or installed) when I pick it up!

[USN '84 - '06, DSC(SW) then LDO]

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't look now, he unhooked the rope and let your girlfriend in...now what do you do? :LOL:
Ugh. Kick some rocks? :LOL:

FINALLY GOT MY BUILD DATE! My reservation date was 7/16/2020. Originally ordered a 2 door CG BB and got tired of waiting so i called my dealer yesterday and changed the order to a 4 door. Got my build date this morning. Build date is scheduled for September 13th!
What time on 7/16?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you tried calling Ford directly? Sorry as I don't remember if you already stated that.

It could very well be possible that dealers don't see the VIN right away. I don't know.
I’d need to check with one of the members here to see when the email hit but I saw his VIN and build week before he pm’d me. If you got an email, we should be able to see it in WBDO/VV. You should see in your Ford owner account.

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’d need to check with one of the members here to see when the email hit but I saw his VIN and build week before he pm’d me. If you got an email, we should be able to see it in WBDO/VV. You should see in your Ford owner account.
Yeah that's odd. I got the email today and it included the VIN. Dealer emailed me to let me know it got picked as well.

But my Ford account, still just says order # and in store order. 🤷‍♂️

Not sure what @jedmisten 's Ford account shows, but his dealer says build date shows, but no VIN for like a week.

Sponsored

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry if this has been asked already. I scanned some pages and don't want to read through all these posts. Did everyone who got an email today not previously have a build date? It seemed to me like Ford was pressing pause on builds. Replacing bad tops on delivered Broncos and dirt mountain, and then starting to work through those with build dates already, mixing in soft tops as well. Am I mistaken? Am I waiting on a new date or is my September 27th date still relevant?

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry if this has been asked already. I scanned some pages and don't want to read through all these posts. Did everyone who got an email today not previously have a build date? It seemed to me like Ford was pressing pause on builds. Replacing bad tops on delivered Broncos and dirt mountain, and then starting to work through those with build dates already, mixing in soft tops as well. Am I mistaken? Am I waiting on a new date or is my September 27th date still relevant?
Pretty sure all ails today were new VIN's no previous build dates.
Also assume that your current date stands unless you hear otherwise. But then again, I don't know the status of your build.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I see it right away when it goes from "P" preview status to "S" schedule status...bottom left of WBDO

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry if this has been asked and answered, but now that I have a build date, what is the approximate build time for a 4-door? If it matters any, soft-top OBX, Sasquatch, tow, mod bumper.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Switching from a hardtop to a soft top is a compromise

Switching from a two door to four-door is buying a totally different vehicle LOL

Two-door folks really did get screwed on this deal
Sponsored