Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2nd day, March order

Originally 2dr, MIC, 2.7 auto, Black Diamond, Sasquatch in Area 51.

Went to my Dealer Monday and changed to a 4dr soft top. Wednesday they told me it was being previewed.

Build week of 6 September.
Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone scheduled that order/reserved in august of 2021?

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The "can't win" signature is just laughable IMO...... Can't win what? How can you win a game you weren't even supposed to be playing in??? unreal.
Huh?

I literally played the game. Ford's game. Ford said no MICs till '22, switch to a soft top and you have a chance at '21. So I took that chance. I played the game. I lost the Sept round. And that was a bummer to me bc I was so close. I just missed as other 7/16's made it.

If this release wasn't so screwed, there would be no game to play. We'd be going in reservation order, just like Ford said they would. And I'd be patiently waiting for them to get through the 7/13, 14, & 15's before getting to me. But that's not the case. It's literally one big game. Order this, but not that, but if you order this it'll be delayed, but order that and you'll get it sooner. It's been nothing but a game.

Are you new here?

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2nd day, March order

Originally 2dr, MIC, 2.7 auto, Black Diamond, Sasquatch in Area 51.

Went to my Dealer Monday and changed to a 4dr soft top. Wednesday they told me it was being previewed.

Build week of 6 September.
Congrats! So you were able to easily switch from a 2DR BD to a 4DR soft top because you had not been issued a VIN or a build date for the 2DR BD, is that correct?

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember all the uncertainty of if we were going to be able to switch dealers last year, and some of us cancelled our orders and inherently have much later dates? This guy remembers....

Originally had a 7/15 reservation, but my dealer wasn't communicating and started to do some shady shit...instead of waiting it out, cancelled and re-reserved 7/23......

the horror

fordowner777

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350, 2016 F150 SuperCrew 78” 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
FINALLY! My BRONCO SCHEDULED! Shadow Black Big Bend Mid Sasquatch

Does anyone know based on past experience, how long would it take for them to delivery my Bronco to the Ford Dealer (san diego) after it has been built?

Background / details of my order: Pre-ordered the day after it was announced.
After initially ordering Badlands Lux with every option and price of about 60k, I opted to downgrade to Big Bend, but adding the Sasquatch package, LED lighting, Connected Nav, Heavy duty bumper, with the mid package, along with a soft top, keeping my MSRP is only $40k.

I hope it is the sweet spot between looking great but not costing as much as my 2020 Shelby GT350. Nothing will every sound better than the 5.2 voodoo engine so I figured I'd try out the smaller engine for eco reasons. Also, I love cloth seats as in my 2016 F-150XLT and an 8" screen is perfect for me. With heated seats, connected nav, ford copilot 360, and the 2.3 to hopefully keep it a tad less thirsty than my truck's 5.0L with 33"s which averages 14MPG.

I think this Bronco will complete the trio of great shadow black Fords! Like Henry Ford said, you can have any color you want, as long as it's...

CHEERS
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group Scheduled For Production
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group vehicle
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group vehicle-9
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group vehicle-8
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group vehicle-7
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group vehicle-6
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group vehicle-5
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group vehicle-4
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group vehicle-3
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group vehicle-2
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group vehicle-1
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group Options
Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group IMG_0722

JohnDeere726

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Ford f250,1979 Bronco,2018 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah if no VIN yet you go through dealer to get it changed... Just ask my dealer, the last 2 months I changed my build EVERY week!
I have received a vin, does that mean it's to late to change anything?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, I checked that and nothing. Tried calling Ford today, but no luck. When I initially ordered, I never received an order email. Maybe Ford doesn’t like my email. I double checked with my dealer, and he said I am scheduled for the week of September 13th. He did say that my vin won’t be available for a week or two. Are you guys getting your bins right away?
Good luck with this, I know it must be frustrating. I mentioned this before, but my original ford.com account has not changed, so don't worry about what that says. When you get the scheduled email it will have a link that sends you to their tracker, and you get a VIN right then. Based on everything, it looks like the email just didn't get to you. That should be something that customer service 800 should be able to check - and maybe even test. The dealer said you previewed and then scheduled, so that is a good sign. I don't doubt their system might not have the VIN. Your reservation date and everything else would indicated it is your turn too. All things add up in your favor!

Sponsored

NotsoSally

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
LETS GO!!!

07/14 9am EST Reservation --- BL, 2.7, SAS, High, Tow

*changed MIC to Softtop last Thursday 08/12.

Ford Bronco 📬 8/19 Scheduling Email Received Group IMG_0722
I was told I couldn’t change my order to a soft top if I already had a production date. Is that wiring information from my dealer?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah that's odd. I got the email today and it included the VIN. Dealer emailed me to let me know it got picked as well.

But my Ford account, still just says order # and in store order. 🤷‍♂️

Not sure what @jedmisten 's Ford account shows, but his dealer says build date shows, but no VIN for like a week.
I wouldn’t worry much, VV still shows both of mine in transit. The systems they are using are apparently not playing nice with each other. WBDO/VV is going to be the closest thing we have to accurate at this point until their IT folks figure out how to make it function as intended. They have a hard time keeping the dealer site up on a daily basis so this isn’t really a shocker.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told I couldn’t change my order to a soft top if I already had a production date. Is that wiring information from my dealer?
If you have a production date and try to change anything with the exception of color you will probably lose your build spot. At least this is what I was told by a zone rep. It’s possible that my not be applicable after the last top announcement. I would ask them to contact their sales zone manager to see if it’s possible. Can’t hurt at this point.

NotsoSally

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you have a production date and try to change anything with the exception of color you will probably lose your build spot. At least this is what I was told by a zone rep. It’s possible that my not be applicable after the last top announcement. I would ask them to contact their sales zone manager to see if it’s possible. Can’t hurt at this point.
I’m seriously thinking about doing a new build with a soft top. Seems people who are doing new builds will get their Bronco before all of us with hard tops (early reservations). Ford should honor people with early reservations to make changes to soft top regardless if we have a vin #.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree that allowing a soft top switch at this point would make sense and imagine if it wasn't going to cause scheduling problems, they would do it. Even if they allowed this change, there would have to be some sort of cutoff so many days or weeks before the production date so they can plan parts delivery upstream. Regardless, they should try to go by time stamp as much as possible considering commodity restrictions.

So far almost all of my stuff has been built in order with the exceptions of folks that have purposely 99'd, still intend to wait for a hard top or those with a bunch of high demand options. Can't speak for other dealers but this the experience here. Still have 3 or 4 more allocation spots left so we will wait to see what happens there.
Sponsored