Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Background / details of my order: Pre-ordered the day after it was announced.
After initially ordering Badlands Lux with every option and price of about 60k, I opted to downgrade to Big Bend, but adding the Sasquatch package, LED lighting, Connected Nav, Heavy duty bumper, with the mid package, along with a soft top, keeping my MSRP is only $40k.
I just did that build and it was over $48k. I wish you could get what you listed for $40k, that's Basesquatch territory.
Sponsored

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got mine too! Switched to soft top yesterday funny how that works. Officially PUMPED.

7/14 reservation --- 3/19 Order
(Badlands/ 2.7 / High package / Non SAS / Cactus Gray)
It's really sad how you have to compromise your build to get a rig... Even worse is 2dr folks don't have that option....

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/15 res. 2/22 order as well. Mine is a Badlands/4dr/2.7/lux/sas/soft top/tow and my order is from Priority Ford in Norfolk who were unwilling to tell me how many 7/13-7/14 are in front of me at that dealer. I really don't understand why they keep that kind of info so secretive. You tell me how many orders that are soft tops in front of me and it'll help me a little to know where i am in line. Ugh they're difficult.

No email for me either. Waiting continues.........
Sorry, dude. I think Priority was once Bill Bruce Ford, back in the day, and they were awful to deal with then, too. Had my Aerostar minivan repaired there after getting rear ended (ca. 1990). They called me to come get the van, and I found that the rear bumper hadn't even been painted. Raised hell with them about that, and they were in no hurry to make it right, and wouldn't give me a loaner while they fixed it. I called Bill Bruce himself. Crotchety old man was just defensive and ugly about it. I had the insurance company stop payment on the check. That got their attention. [end rant]

WildtracMoose

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From my dealer - "It has been produced. There is no ETA on the delivery date yet. I believe that Ford has to replace all hardtops even though your Bronco was just produced. I will let you know as soon as I can get more information."

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just did that build and it was over $48k. I wish you could get what you listed for $40k, that's Basesquatch territory.
yeah my BB w/ only - SAS/HD Bump/Sig LED/Safari Bar was $47k

Sponsored

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m seriously thinking about doing a new build with a soft top. Seems people who are doing new builds will get their Bronco before all of us with hard tops (early reservations). Ford should honor people with early reservations to make changes to soft top regardless if we have a vin #.
They should, but they will not. I assume that your Bronco is built and cannot be fitted with a softtop, or logistics would bury them.

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I checked that and nothing. Tried calling Ford today, but no luck. When I initially ordered, I never received an order email. Maybe Ford doesn’t like my email. I double checked with my dealer, and he said I am scheduled for the week of September 13th. He did say that my vin won’t be available for a week or two. Are you guys getting your bins right away?
I received my VIN with the Thursday email, and I have a 9/13 build. I can see my status os in production.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I never got the email (and Ford.com still shows ordered with dealer), but I'm in the 9/6 club. Vehicle Visibility shows the VIN and date, but no email from Ford (also never got the posters, in the mail, guess they don't like me) Badlands, 2.7L , Sas Lux. 7/13 reservation, switched to softtop day of no hardtops announcement.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember all the uncertainty of if we were going to be able to switch dealers last year, and some of us cancelled our orders and inherently have much later dates? This guy remembers....

Originally had a 7/15 reservation, but my dealer wasn't communicating and started to do some shady shit...instead of waiting it out, cancelled and re-reserved 7/23......

the horror
Oh I remember. I was unclear on the reservations and cancelled my 7/13 base because I wanted to upgrade to a BD on 7/16.... felt like an idiot when someone told me. I had no idea what a difference 3 days would make.

Sponsored

fordowner777

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350, 2016 F150 SuperCrew 78” 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
FINALLY! My BRONCO SCHEDULED! Shadow Black Big Bend Mid Sasquatch

Does anyone know based on past experience, how long would it take for them to delivery my Bronco to the Ford Dealer (san diego) after it has been built?

Background / details of my order: Pre-ordered the day after it was announced.
After initially ordering Badlands Lux with every option and price of about 60k, I opted to downgrade to Big Bend, but adding the Sasquatch package, LED lighting, Connected Nav, Heavy duty bumper, with the mid package, along with a soft top, keeping my MSRP is only $40k.

I hope it is the sweet spot between looking great but not costing as much as my 2020 Shelby GT350. Nothing will every sound better than the 5.2 voodoo engine so I figured I'd try out the smaller engine for eco reasons. Also, I love cloth seats as in my 2016 F-150XLT and an 8" screen is perfect for me. With heated seats, connected nav, ford copilot 360, and the 2.3 to hopefully keep it a tad less thirsty than my truck's 5.0L with 33"s which averages 14MPG.

I think this Bronco will complete the trio of great shadow black Fords! Like Henry Ford said, you can have any color you want, as long as it's...

CHEERS
Scheduled For Production.jpg
vehicle.jpg
vehicle-9.jpg
vehicle-8.jpg
vehicle-7.jpg
vehicle-6.jpg
vehicle-5.jpg
vehicle-4.jpg
vehicle-3.jpg
vehicle-2.jpg
vehicle-1.jpg
Options.jpg
IMG_0722.jpg
Shit it is 48k haha

jlhill16

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I could be way off. But I saw it as them not having the new tops for dirt mountain until october. But they're allocating priority new tops for First Editions
I have an FE at dirt mountain. LOL

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh I remember. I was unclear on the reservations and cancelled my 7/13 base because I wanted to upgrade to a BD on 7/16.... felt like an idiot when someone told me. I had no idea what a difference 3 days would make.
right!

I'm not the exact same situation, but I do remember procrastinating at least 1 day, maybe 2 because I was trying to decide what trim. Not fully understanding that I can switch it anyway. That procrastination cost me so much time. (I ended up reserving on 7/16)

iirc I heard about the Bronco (literally no idea it was being released) on 7/14. Said to the wife "ohh, I like that! It's only $100 to reserve one". To which she said "do it". (to my surprise) Spent all day 7/15 looking at the trims trying to decide which one made sense for me. Then on 7/16 got tied up with work and didn't reserve till end of day on 7/16. Who knew at that time how much all that would cost me.

HBRaider

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my confirmation for Sept 13 production. I was a 7/14 reservation around lunchtime and modified my order to a softtop middle of July.

OBX/2.7/Lux/Cactus Grey
Sponsored