First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti Q60
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I gotta stop coming on here. Early AM res 7/14, switched my order to soft top back at the beginning of July, and just no luck.

But I guess it is nice to see the people who got their e-mails and only have to wait a few more weeks. Enjoy!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got info on my FY21 BB 2 door. Build date WO 9/20 scheduled delivery to dealer of 10/07. Had a VIn since April and a production date which has been moved 6 times. So I called the dealer direct for info yesterday. Helps when your dad is the salesman!
Unless he is hitting you with an ADM! :LOL:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I gotta stop coming on here. Early AM res 7/14, switched my order to soft top back at the beginning of July, and just no luck.

But I guess it is nice to see the people who got their e-mails and only have to wait a few more weeks. Enjoy!
Must be a dealer allocation or commodity issue. Your timestamp should have you in the game. Maybe check in with the dealer. Good luck!

Oh2Bbad

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great it being build and shipped to a gravel pit

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats to the folks with build dates!(y)
This one kind of hit me hard, as I am an early 7/14 Res. date. I guess I would have been in the mix somewhere but we chose the cursed 2-door.😞

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP
OP

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

his emails sound so happy lately...i wonder why lol
Maybe cuz it's Friday..... and tomorrow is Saturday ;) and a Wildwood trip for the next week :unsure:

Or maybe cuz I don't need to change either of my builds every other day just to figure out what Ford might actually build!!😁

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck with this, I know it must be frustrating. I mentioned this before, but my original ford.com account has not changed, so don't worry about what that says. When you get the scheduled email it will have a link that sends you to their tracker, and you get a VIN right then. Based on everything, it looks like the email just didn't get to you. That should be something that customer service 800 should be able to check - and maybe even test. The dealer said you previewed and then scheduled, so that is a good sign. I don't doubt their system might not have the VIN. Your reservation date and everything else would indicated it is your turn too. All things add up in your favor!
Called Ford as was able to get my vin. Any clue when the sticker is produced?

41fordman

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F250, 77 XL; 51 Tudor; 50 F1; 41PU; 40 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unless he is hitting you with an ADM! :LOL:
LOL...No got lucky. He is also a Ford exec retiree on his third career so got the GOOD plan.

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Called Ford as was able to get my vin. Any clue when the sticker is produced?
I did the same, used the 800 334 4375 number. needed my order number , and order code from the DORA. scheduled for 9/6, never got the email. The FMC rep was very helpful,. However, I cannot access any info on the status yet , she said it will just show scheduled for production until it gets closer to the production week.

SuperSmoke

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Scion xB, Tesla Model X
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got my letter on Thursday 8/19/21. Houston, TX
Badlands, Soft Top, SAS, Tow, Lux, etc.
Build 9/6/2021

Early second day order. Made the change from Wildtrak MIC to Badlands Soft Top on 8/13/21

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LETS GO!!!

07/14 9am EST Reservation --- BL, 2.7, SAS, High, Tow

*changed MIC to Softtop last Thursday 08/12.

1629385817214.png
I changed my 2 door sas last weekend to 4 door soft top badlands w no constraints and got same build week notification on Wed. I also confirmed a 2nd reservation I made the day I changed to a 2 door badlands sas. Looks like I will have a 4 door in a month or so to drive until what I really want arrives whenever they figure out this mess.... Congrats

colotex

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus RC350 F Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am sure this has been asked somewhere but I just got a chance to look at this thread and don’t have time to read all 27 pages… I have a day one reservation for a two door badlands molded in color. No build date yet so I got the email saying I was on hold until model year 2022. With the way builds are starting to flow for the four-door soft top, if I put in a completely separate new order for a 2021 four-door soft top, would that likely be built this fall? I’m thinking about trying to do that and then keep my two door reservation intact.

BK1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am sure this has been asked somewhere but I just got a chance to look at this thread and don’t have time to read all 27 pages… I have a day one reservation for a two door badlands molded in color. No build date yet so I got the email saying I was on hold until model year 2022. With the way builds are starting to flow for the four-door soft top, if I put in a completely separate new order for a 2021 four-door soft top, would that likely be built this fall? I’m thinking about trying to do that and then keep my two door reservation intact.
Think you may be better off to change your high priority to the 4 door soft and put in new order for the 2 door! That's what I did and got the email in 4 days with a build date of 9/6
Sponsored