First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh Yeah! Happy morning. Day two reservation holder, been eagerly eyeing the new Bronco for a few years, and now finally feeling excited again about it. Used car sales are still high, so I should be able to do well, selling the Gladiator.

I switched my MIC top to a softtop last Thursday. Apparently, my dealer is on top of his shat, and got it changed for me right away.

Bronco.JPG

mike-myers-sprockets.gif
Sponsored

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
Obviously I’m joking!

Seriously congratulations!!! 🎊🍾🎉

Reminds me of that time at Bronco Email Camp when I got an email back in April 2021 for 6/30 build date! Those were the days!
One of my fellow 6/30 Blend Date Dirt Mountain detainees suggested I let you know that when the date changes on the bottom of your window sticker it means…

Absolutely Nothing!

You’re Welcome!

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When is the last week of scheduling for 2021 MY? When will the last MY 2021 emails go out?

In other words:
how much longer do I need to keep checking for an email before I become a definite 2022 MY?
At this point I wouldn't mind getting a 22 to see what the green color looks like.

Robtw

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They will not schedule hard tops this year. If you don’t have your vin. So unless you want to wait for 2022 you should switch tops.

My position is you can always purchase a Hard top later. In a few years anyway. Whether from Ford or a better one from aftermarket.

My 2cents.
Yes, but no help if you want the 2 door. :(

JPMonahasn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi and Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 2 Res
Switched from Wildtrak to Badlands softtop 4 door SAS, LUX tow

Sweet!!!!!

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear Jim Monahan,
We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ BADLANDS 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of September 13, 2021.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Causeway Ford. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)​

Sponsored

Tenny

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8 Corvette, Volt, Jeep XJ, Stealth RT/TT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man that’s tough. I had a 2dr bl as well but I am needing a vehicle due etc. I hope it works for you!
Yeah my Jeep (avatar) the brake booster died on me again... and the door literally fell off (weld broke finally). I'm going to look at a temporary vehicle tonight... I need something to get me a couple months. Sure it may cost me a few hundred bucks if I suck at negotiating... but sometimes you gotta pay to play :(