First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm literally screaming, jumping up and down like a damn school girl.

• 7/28/20 res, 1/29/21 order
  • 4 Door 2.7L Badlands w/Sasquatch/LUX/A51/Soft Top w/prep kit ordered/Tow Pkg

Ford Bronco 📬 9/2 Scheduling Email Received Group! Capture Bronco.JPG
Ok, this hurts- my res was a few days earlier for the same…exact…build. Happy for you though! I went to the Moab Rodeo last week, so I have amassed a reserve of patience that I am nursing from until I get my Bronco

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So much good news today. I raise a cold one to those that got scheduled.

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, this hurts- my res was a few days earlier for the same…exact…build. Happy for you though! I went to the Moab Rodeo last week, so I have amassed a reserve of patience that I am nursing from until I get my Bronco
Get used to it. My res is two weeks earlier...same build.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I guess because of dealer allocations, the bajillion people on this forum who went with Granger are fighting uphill in the lottery against those of us who are working with dealers with only a few orders.
I had one there, but decided to bite the bullet early and help my local dealership out. Paid off!

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So a lot to unravel here. 10/18 scheduling for today (new VINs)was canceled they will still schedule for that day. If you previously got a VIN it is very possible that you are scheduled for 10/18. Don't expect that to hold if you have a hard top, as they are retooling and changing the process of making a hard top. I was scheduled for dates from July 26th all the way through September 20th. i was notified a few days ago by my dealer I was pushed out to 1 NOV now to be built. A lot of this is speculation but that's what I think at least. Hope it helps.
Thanks. I have a 4 door FE ordered. I'll just continue being patient and see what happens next week.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer got my Vin over a week ago and said I was scheduled for the week of 10/11 yet still no magic email but the tracker does show my VIN. Guess I should expect to get kicked to November?
No not necessarily. These that got scheduled today have later VINs and build dates than those of us who got them through the dealer or Ford weeks ago. I think they just forgot to email us.

Sponsored

Cliff B

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979Bronco Ranger XLT, 2017 4Runnner Limited 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was reading through these posts thinking I'm seeing some just like mine ordered the same day, have I checked my personal email since this morning? Boom!!! BL 4dr, Lux, Black Onyx, 2.7, soft top with prep kit. The 79 will be excited to learn his little brother is on the way. 7/28 reservation, 2/27 order.

Ford Bronco 📬 9/2 Scheduling Email Received Group! 1630608029903

BadKarma!

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350R, Chevy Tahoe PPV, 21' Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just recieved my confirmation email too... Now, I can start to get excited.

With that said, has anyone actually seen the Rigid LED Light bar once it has been installed?

Ford Bronco 📬 9/2 Scheduling Email Received Group! Screen Shot 2021-09-02 at 2.39.20 PM

EliasJr

First Edition
First Name
Elias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Ford f350 SD, 15 Jeep JKU Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco 📬 9/2 Scheduling Email Received Group! Screenshot_20210902-144352_Gmail

After months of waiting to receive it, it has finally come and it could not look more beautiful...the email titled "Ford Motor Company"🤤🙌

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, were any 10/18 builds scheduled today? Maybe they just canceled that one week, which they had already previewed... Maybe that's what the cancellation was meant to be.

There were a handful of non-FE MIC's in preview yesterday, so maybe they caught the mistake and sent out notice that they were cancelling that week.
Sponsored