First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats to you, but how does this happen?? I have a 2dr WT, loaded ordered and a reservation date of 7/18 but haven't seen anything yet!! WTF!
Honesty-----------I have been flaming Ford on this site about how ridiculous their roll out and execution has been. I assume they were like, "We don't know who lxatoledo is, but get that rig built to shut him up."

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Email with VIN from my dealer, nothing from Ford yet

Reservation 7/14 2020 1400. Order 1/25 2021

2 door basesquatch, AMB, 2.7 dropped the brush guard after the redesign, seems to me it's too tall...

Sponsored

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats to you, but how does this happen?? I have a 2dr WT, loaded ordered and a reservation date of 7/18 but haven't seen anything yet!! WTF!
To be honest, I have been flaming Ford for their ridiculous roll out on this site. I am sure they were like, "We don't know who lxatoledo is, but get his rig built so he shuts up."
Sat, Jul 25, 2020, 2:29

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In this case, it was probably more of an under promise so that you can over deliver… that’s a welcome departure from over promise and under deliver
One way to look at it for sure and fair point. I'm happy for the 2dr and 4dr HT folks. But it was a bit of a bait and switch by Ford. They said 2dr w/o vin will be MY22 and here we are with 2dr previously not assigned vin given production dates.

It's water under bridge for me, but decisions were made based on that communication. Another black eye on the communication front for Ford IMO.

Caltec

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2021 Bronco 2dr OB SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To clarify my last reply I reserved my 2dr. OBX with SAS LUX and leather on the morning of July15 of last year. Placed an order with 1k deposit in Feb of 21 and resigned to the fact that with all of the sins on my order and the email that I had been bumped to 22 that I was not expecting todays email. Hope I don't get screwed too bad when I trade in the BS I just purchased yesterday.

Sponsored
First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 / Several 2-Wheeled Trinkets
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

what the heck a September reservation and you're getting a build date ... lol. Congrats but damn it. I guess it doesn't pay to be a July reservation. lol
I completely agree. The world is upside down.

In addition: my dealership told me on Sep 21st that I would be a MY22.

pfresh

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered 4 door Black Diamond Soft top back in July. Received build date today of 11/29. Seems like a lot of us are getting that date. Seems way too good to be true. As with everyone here, my gut is rumbling with excitement, but we all have our doubts. But would be a fricken nice Christmas present.