Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I already posted but forgot the real details that matter in the excitement.
2 DR - Badlands - High package - Sas - Tow - 2.7
reservation: July 13th 2020 10pm(I button smashed for hours until it went through)

number 11 at my dealer(large dealer in Norcal)
I will shit myself if I get it in time for Christmas
Sponsored

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got my email at 7pm est. Was not expecting anything until next year after getting the letter. I jumped up and started running around...my wife thought I won the lottery...I did!!!

2nd day res, Wildtrak 4 dr, tow, Lux, Leather

We are excited to let you know your 2021 Bronco™ Wildtrak™ 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 22, 2021.

Brookway

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got my email today 9/18/20 reservation 3/9/21 order. BD 4 door soft top 2.7 mid w/ tow package. Changed from hard top to soft top in july. Build week 11/22/21

WLDBST

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So stoked!!! I have been waiting since 2004 for this. It was in the Car and Driver Mag as a concept Ford was working on. Totally did not think this was going to happen this year. Dealer called and told me Ford was looking at the order on Wed. She said if it happen's it will be no later than Fri. Fri came around, checked email in the morning and nothing. Pretty much gave up considering the whole situation with Covid, micro chips and the chances of getting a 2 dr with my build. Decided to go MTB and then she called as I pulled up to the desert and told me the great news. This is unreal!

Hang in there if you are still waiting! I was content with waiting till whenever, after waiting this long and I wanted to buy the new Can Am Maverick. So glad I didn't! It is so worth the wait! And I don't even have it yet. Lol.

BADLANDS
2 Door
Shadow Black
Sasquatch™ Package
Lux
Marine Grade Vinyl Seats
MIC
Res: 7-14-2020 10p.m MST
Ordered On 3/22/2021
Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 22, 2021.
Ya buddy!
BADLANDS
2 Door
Shadow Black
Sasquatch™ Package
Lux
Marine Grade Vinyl Seats
MIC
Res: 7-14-2020 10p.m MST
Ordered On 3/22/2021
Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of November 22, 2021.
Ya buddy!

SFP.png

Last edited:

Sponsored

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What dealership did you go thru?
[/QUOTEvi
What dealership did you go thru?
Villa Ford in California. I honestly wasn’t expecting this at all. I was actually gonna call my dealer today to try and add the tow package and hard top because I figured I was gonna wait a year anyways since I was such a late order. I also noticed my dealer had ordered nothing but FE broncos. Maybe with the COVP program and all there FE I jumped the line?

Nomad

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Original Ford Escape SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am at a total loss, have a VIN, been bumped 6 times with last build date week of Aug 30th and no email today with a new date. Ford sure knows how to piss people off. No idea where I stand. Glad others did get dates and hope they hold.
Definitely check with your dealer about what status and dates they might see in the order portal. Several of us August build bumps seem to have been quietly rescheduled with no email. Could be a good surprise, as some have Oct build dates. Hoping for good news for you!

Last edited:
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
highvoltagecommando.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ram 2500 2017 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did it say when it was built? I'm wondering what the travel time from MAP to california might be
My blend date was yesterday, and my progress tracker says that it is being built now and should be ready in a few days. Other than that, no other dates.

Sponsored

Bronco Finder

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F150 , Broncos 76, 75, 72, 72, 68, 67, 66
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This one is my 2nd reservations I put in on 1/1/21 , still have my day 4 reservations for my 2 door WT with mod top that I will convert Oct 13th.
This one Badlands, 2.7, Lux, vinyl seats, soft top non Squatched
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] Screenshot_20210930-125910_Outlook~2

Nomad

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Original Ford Escape SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if we have a vin, mic, and were an august build date and didn’t receive an email we should panic?
Refresh your tracker (from earlier scheduled emails) and contact your dealer to see what status and dates they might see in the order portal. There are several reports, including mine, of August build bumps who seem to have been quietly rescheduled without a fresh email. Some are scheduled for Oct builds and are visible to the dealer. Hoping for good news for you!

Last edited:

Wolfeman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1 reservation and I honestly thought it wasn't going to happen this year since I had so many of the "sins" - Badlands, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Tow Package, Lux Package. I'm excited to see it built and to see it in person, hopefully before Christmas!

Last edited:

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am totally surprised. And happy. After getting an email telling me I would be getting a MY 2022 awhile back. I finally got a build week and vin email Today.
2Door BD mid package. Tow floor liners

reserved 7/14/20
Ordered 2/4/21
Build week 11/29/21
Plantation Ford- Florida
I never changed anything on my order. I waited and now I’m getting a Bronco baby
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 75AE53DC-F3C2-459F-899F-6FB3600C7131
Sponsored