First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had to change my dealer to a different state for school so I missed out on my day 1 reservation but I reserved and ordered with a dealer in Chattanooga Tennessee on 8/26 and now got scheduled today for the week of November 15 so I'll consider myself quite lucky for being able to get one with such a late order date. I ordered a 4-door base Oxford white with absolutely no options.

IMG_2001.jpg
Curious which dealership. I'm with Marshall Mize.
Sponsored

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am totally surprised. And happy. After getting an email telling me I would be getting a MY 2022 awhile back. I finally got a build week and vin email Today.
2Door BD mid package. Tow floor liners

reserved 7/14/20
Ordered 2/4/21
Build week 11/29/21
Plantation Ford- Florida
I never changed anything on my order. I waited and now I’m getting a Bronco baby
75AE53DC-F3C2-459F-899F-6FB3600C7131.png
How is your experience with Plantation Ford? Are they honoring msrp? Are they doing high dealer fees? When I talked them them they told me they only do ADM + dealer fees on custom orders and inventory vehicles

Trying to figure out where to service my Bronco. Any experience with their service department?

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that the model year 2022 literally opens tomorrow?
Negative. 22MY production begins on 12/13/21, but the order books aren’t even open yet. 2022 Bronco Order Guide hasn’t even been distributed to dealers yet.

Today’s deadline was simply to finalize 21MY orders, so Ford can balance out production scheduling with available commodities for the rest of this model year, which runs through 12/6/21 build week.

MJedi209

Black Diamond
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopars
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Black Diamond, 2.7 Auto, Mid, soft top
Reservation 2/7/21
Order 8/18/21
Scheduled for 11/22/21 build date

Super surprised! Was expected no earlier than mid-2022.
Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] Bronco build date

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I about jumped out of my chair!!! Changed from a dual, then MIC only to a soft…to get a better chance to get it sooner.

Badlands
2.7L
Lux
Tow
Non-Sas
Reservation 8-9-20

6C5BF2FE-46B2-434D-BBAD-260237CEAB8B.jpeg

Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How is your experience with Plantation Ford? Are they honoring msrp? Are they doing high dealer fees? When I talked them them they told me they only do ADM + dealer fees on custom orders and inventory vehicles

Trying to figure out where to service my Bronco. Any experience with their service department?
This will be my 5th vehicle purchase with them. Also have a Maverick on order through them. I’ve never had any problems with them. They had me sign DORA and agree to pricing MSRP.
They did put a line on my DORA stating that any dealer installed accessories pricing non included. I don’t have any. So it’s a non issue for me.
As for service. They are ok.
I dealt with Fredy for my orders

WLDBST

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the email. I was thinking I wouldn’t get it because I barely made the reservation almost two months ago. I had literally just emailed my dealer to remove the Sasquatch from my build 10 minutes before I got the production email. I’m super happy I was able to stay with antimatter blue.

Badlands, 2.7L, SAS, High, MGV, Tow, AMB

reserved 8/06/21
ordered 8/18/21

Ford Bronco 📬 9/30 Scheduling email received group! [Post your reservation + build dates] 0E9FA167-A4CB-4EA9-BE63-0F0D6A8E3A06
I like that color. My 2nd choice. Congrats!

WLDBST

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be my 5th vehicle purchase with them. Also have a Maverick on order through them. I’ve never had any problems with them. They had me sign DORA and agree to pricing.
They did put a line on my DORA stating that any dealer installed accessories pricing non included. I don’t have any. So it’s a non issue for me.
As for service. They are ok.
I dealt with Fredy for my orders
That logo though. lmao