Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door Badlands/2.7/Lux/Oxford White
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HOLY S###! I finally have a date! I never thought this day would come. Reserved 10/4/2020. 2dr Badlands with Lux and 2.7 Build date is 1/9.

Got an email around 4:30 est but hadnā€™t checked, found out via my dealer texting me the good news!
Sponsored

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any other day one and day two reservations still out there? I reserved July 14 2020. Two door Badlands manual with tow package. Still nothing. I'm starting to wonder if some of these reservations just get purged out of the system and not filled at all, sort of like what happened to some of the first editions. And I somehow only have $975 in price protection which only covers the first price increase, I guess I get nothing for the second and third increases.

labattbluebronco

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 bronco, 18 silverado, 11 taurus, 01 wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations to all that got the good news and sorry for those that did not. I was in disbelief when I got the email, but confirmed with my dealer I got scheduled 1/9/23. Now I can take advantage of Black Friday deals on Bronco accessories. Woo Hoo!

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I call it my fantasy bronco because i probably will never get it. Original reservation 10-2020. Not as long as some. Iā€™m happy for those that are getting theirs but why so many 2021 and 2022 orders being filled before the 2020ā€™s??? Same exact builds so please donā€™t say supply chain.

Sponsored

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Today is day 827 for me, I would so enjoy getting a VIN or a build date from @Ford Motor Company.
It's been an insanely long wait with such little communication from Ford.

Maybe I'll give them a call today and see how things are at the factory...
You would think a company that big would at least have one employee with balls big enough to call us and tell us what the real story is!

WheresMyCar

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I call it my fantasy bronco because i probably will never get it. Original reservation 10-2020. Not as long as some. Iā€™m happy for those that are getting theirs but why so many 2021 and 2022 orders being filled before the 2020ā€™s??? Same exact builds so please donā€™t say supply chain.
Whatā€™s your build? Have you verified that your dealership correctly placed and verified your order?

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like many fully loaded Broncoā€™s are getting scheduled this time around. Hopefully in next month or two I would get mine scheduled too.

Sponsored

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Whatā€™s your build? Have you verified that your dealership correctly placed and verified your order?
Oh itā€™s in the ford order system. I have my confirmation email about converting to a 23 model and did the whole verification thing. But ford has to build 20 ā€œnewestā€ orders to every one old reservation to keep profits up. Or whatever the ratio is so they keep investors happy. Yah, Iā€™m pretty sour about this whole reservation thing and fordā€™s multiple lies.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any other day one and day two reservations still out there? I reserved July 14 2020. Two door Badlands manual with tow package. Still nothing. I'm starting to wonder if some of these reservations just get purged out of the system and not filled at all, sort of like what happened to some of the first editions. And I somehow only have $975 in price protection which only covers the first price increase, I guess I get nothing for the second and third increases.
Yep, me. Not scheduled yet, but someone at my dealer with a build almost identical to mine, who reserved an hour before me, got scheduled.

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While it might be a little on supply.. itā€™s a lot to do with allocationā€¦ . 7/31/20 reservation.. i am still buried at Granger (like 100 on their list)ā€¦. Itā€™s gonna be a long rideā€¦ I did see a few OBXā€™s for sale at a local dealerā€¦ 2023ā€™s, all in transit, going for $174K and up (over $100K ADM)ā€¦. More than they are listing the raptors! I thought it was a typo but itā€™s been that way for over a week. Itā€™s crazy out there!