Sponsored

📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I feel the need to bring up a very important concern to my fellow bronco ladies. Are we worried about the seats searing the skin off the back of our thighs when we wear shorts? Am I the only one who’s terrified of this? I’m getting the MGV and I have no idea how hot it’s gonna be when the top is off......

taking recommendations for cute seat covers if you’ve got any!
I currently have biege leather upholstery, and I always keep a Turkish towel or two in the car to put on the seat bottom if I'm in shorts or a short sundress.

If somebody comes out with really cool seat covers that are machine washable, I would love that. Otherwise, I sticking with my towels.

MISSJD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Cabrio
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I currently have biege leather upholstery, and I always keep a Turkish towel or two in the car to put on the seat bottom if I'm in shorts or a short sundress.

If somebody comes out with really cool seat covers that are machine washable, I would love that. Otherwise, I sticking with my towels.
I do the same! I usually have about 3 pretty hand towels in my center console and chuck them in the trunk on laundry rotation 😂

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nope think he's gone for good! 😕
@Administrator it sounds like no one has an obvious answer as to why he was banned, so if there is anything that the rest of us should know regarding code of conduct or whatnot can you please point us in the right direction here? We all want to play nicely in the sandbox together.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

wonder if this top will be available on the new B&P? I’d also like to see the rear bumper on this model.
Ford Bronco 📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak roof off

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hint? Just pass her the credit card and send her to Saks Fifth Avenue and pay the bill.

You benefit from this as well. Can't explain it, but heels seem to boost some women's confidence.

Mine sure turns into another animal altogether when the 3-4" heels go on and I like it! :oops:

Long nights..... 😚
You buy them for her birthday, anniversary, or Christmas!
Just reporting back that this was good advice. Thank you.

tenor.gif

Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is it just me? Or does this fender look banged up? Maybe it's just that small rust spot... IDK, I just can't seem to put my finger on it 🤔 Though I am all about the NON-round wheel cutout 😁

Ford Bronco 📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak tenor
Are belly rings still in style?

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what my girlfriend does... doesn’t matter whether they’re cloth, leather or vinyl seats... she’s always got her towel with her. I thought for a long time it was because she thought my seats were dirty or something.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nope think he's gone for good! 😕
Yep.... He got out of control.... I had to toss him in the dungeon.... :mad:
I sent @j_marinelli with his dragon to keep an eye on him 🤭

Sadly, I seem to have misplaced the key, but don't worry, @wvmtneer is busy looking for it in his Forester while @Toccoa tries on his new mask. 🤔

@frinesi2 has been rather quiet lately, must've been that thing @BAUS67 showed him the other night. Meanwhile, I sent @JAGSarge out on a search, and well he's been sitting in holiday traffic since some time yesterday 😔

Last I heard @Nickp was making some extra cash to buy his freedom, not sure if he's swallowing all his profits tho.

Anyways, in the meantime I've found you all a new court jester... @ilbastarge, he's been a decent replacement so far 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored