Sponsored

📷: For the Bronco Ladies and Bronco Wives: Step up in the Velocity Blue Wildtrak

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dave, what do you think you are going to do? Im leaning toward 22 but I wish they would release some of the details of what will be offered. I really don't want to lose the all black interior.
Dave, what do you think you are going to do? Im leaning toward 22 but I wish they would release some of the details of what will be offered. I really don't want to lose the all black interior.
On Thursday I contacted Ford direct and asked several questions regarding the Bronco. I asked, and then was informed the option, colors and editions for the MY22 would be released near the end of this month, or the beginning of May. Please realize, this is what a Ford rep said, and not my opinion. The reason I contacted Ford was to attempt to gain info which could assist me in deciding to wait until MY22. It was then I was also told my order was scheduled for MY 22 due to my reservation date. He stated the reservation date and not the order date is what determines the build schedule. At the dealership I was told November would most likely been the month I could expect delivery. I wasn’t overly confident with my sales rep as it became apparent, I had more knowledge of the Bronco then he did. ( Thanks to this site) . The dealer is scheduled to have the Broncos on site, mid April. Since that was occurring after the April 8 deadline, I decided a phone call to Ford was needed. Again, I am only stating what the Ford rep said.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just went through 363 posts...? Belly rings and crocs? Really? I forgot what this thread was about. Thanks for the brain bend.
Problem? Every thread does not need to bitch about lack of cup holders or the embarrassment of bronco having less ground clearance than a forester.

Sponsored

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Problem? Every thread does not need to bitch about lack of cup holders or the embarrassment of bronco having less ground clearance than a forester.
I was looking for the navy pier complaint thread. I'm still pissed the big red button didn't make the cut. Where's the thread on that?

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@RBF 1401 if you are a female, you can respond as well.
@Kickit you too.
My $.02 ?
As a high school teacher in a very warm state, I've had WAY too many teenage girls in skimpy tops walk up to my desk to ask a question... standing next to me while I am sitting in a chair puts their belly at eye level. I've seen so much belly jewelry that now when I see an adult woman with a sparkly jewel in her navel... she looks a little bit immature to me, because it reminds me of my students.😁

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just went through 363 posts...? Belly rings and crocs? Really? I forgot what this thread was about. Thanks for the brain bend.
It was about girls climbing into Broncos.🤣

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

My $.02 ?
As a high school teacher in a very warm state, I've had WAY too many teenage girls in skimpy tops walk up to my desk to ask a question... standing next to me while I am sitting in a chair puts their belly at eye level. I've seen so much belly jewelry that now when I see an adult woman with a sparkly jewel in her navel... she looks a little bit immature to me, because it reminds me of my students.😁
Ladies don't sweat - they glisten?

Sponsored
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My $.02 ?
Exactly why I left mine out. Down hill slide to 40. Don't think I needed it much anymore!😆

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Are guys not allowed to be short? 🤓
Of course guys can be short, but...

If the thread started with a short guy getting in a Bronco, instead of a girl in heels and tight jeans...

1.) It wouldn't have disintegrated into shoe talk (most female discussions eventually get around to shoes).
2.) It wouldn't still be getting posts over a week later.
3.) @Used2jeep might still be with us. (Although we aren't sure if this thread got him banned, but it was the last place most of us saw him just before they s e nt him away.)

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Of course guys can be short, but...

If the thread started with a short guy getting in a Bronco, instead of a girl in heels and tight jeans...

1.) It wouldn't have disintegrated into shoe talk (most female discussions eventually get around to shoes).
2.) It wouldn't still be getting posts over a week later.
3.) @Used2jeep might still be with us. (Although we aren't sure if this thread got him banned, but it was the last place most of us saw him just before they s e nt him away.)
1 - True
2 - 😆
3 - 😱
Sponsored