Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD Curious why you're considering going back to non-sig lights?
I like how they look more iconic to the early EBs. I just decided I too I can add a few things I want if I took of that $795 bucks.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Send me your address to [] and I’ll send ya some. I go few left!
Also, be careful Ashley. You’ve now posted your face, and your personal email/name.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ummmmm, who dat big feller standing behind you. Does he even realize what a lucky man he is? :)

I've been Race Red from day one, because the CFO of my humble empire told me I could order a new Bronco as long as it was red. The first time I saw a pic of a Race Red one I knew she was right. Thanks for the pics Ash, and I too like your idea of where to put the Stig sticker. We need to make that official. :cool:

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y’all quit drooling over her... can’t ya see she’s taken... 🙂
Quite honestly I only saw about .02% of that I expected to see as of page 5. 👀 ;). I expected every male with keyboard access to be on task there.
-It is cool to put faces with names for sure.
-Awesome pics.
-Agreed on sticker placement.
-I think this also solidifies my considering changing A51 to Race R. It is amazing.
-I also have some concern with the orange accents vs the red....but aftermarket I am sure is going to have some cool handles that will make that a moot point.
-Who is that bearded fella following you around!? He needs to understand our need for all of your time and energy here...:LOL:
-Also agreed on the non-sig lights being more old-school cool. I opted for the BL that comes with the sig ones (I like the DRL part)...but would not lose a bit of sleep if non-sig somehow ended up on my build.

OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Quite honestly I only saw about .02% of that I expected to see as of page 5. 👀 ;). I expected every male with keyboard access to be on task there.
-It is cool to put faces with names for sure.
-Awesome pics.
-Agreed on sticker placement.
-I think this also solidifies my considering changing A51 to Race R. It is amazing.
-I also have some concern with the orange accents vs the red....but aftermarket I am sure is going to have some cool handles that will make that a moot point.
-Who is that bearded fella following you around!? He needs to understand our need for all of your time and energy here...:LOL:
-Also agreed on the non-sig lights being more old-school cool. I opted for the BL that comes with the sig ones (I like the DRL part)...but would not lose a bit of sleep if non-sig somehow ended up on my build.
Honestly the orange accents looked great with both the reds! I think it helped that the Badlands emblem is also yellow. It all really ties together nicely. Better than I ever thought it would!!

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This settles it, I'm switching from Shadow Black to Race Red as well. RR was my original color choice, but my wife talked me out of it. I'm overriding that call. Y'all can find me on the couch once it arrives. Lol. 😁 Also, if you see a FedEx Truck pulling doubles driving thru the surface streets of downtown STL on the news, that'll be me trying to find a place to park so I can see these bad boys in person. Driving thru town without stopping is going to be pure torture 😫

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
618TRVLWILD

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This settles it, I'm switching from Shadow Black to Race Red as well. RR was my original color choice, but my wife talked me out of it. I'm overriding that call. Y'all can find me on the couch once it arrives. Lol. 😁 Also, if you see a FedEx Truck pulling doubles driving thru the surface streets of downtown STL on the news, that'll be me trying to find a place to park so I can see these bad boys in person. Driving thru town without stopping is going to be pure torture 😫
I didn’t ask what hotel they were staying at, but I’m betting it’s not far from BPV. .

Sponsored

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t ask what hotel they were staying at, but I’m betting it’s not far from BPV. .
So many options down there. I'm gonna be breaking my neck looking for them on I-70 across MO later this week. 👍👍👍

mr. snuffleupagus

Badlands
First Name
Brandt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@618TRVLWILD curious how tall you and your friend, significant other/ husband are?

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm glad to see a lot of these pics with the axels being painted, instead of coated in rust. Seems like all trims with get this treatment, not just the FE?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good....ness, my choice of Race Red seems to be going from like a 3% take rate to the skies the limit. I know what it is, y'all wanna be just like me, don'tcha..........;)