First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) 1646800104127
Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Search history on home page to allow easy refresh of data
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

I will be adding more features:
- Estimated order-to-ship time based on an average of user orders
- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page
- Link to Ford's tracker (with page already ready to go)
- Canadian user support (potentially)

[EDIT]:
Just an FYI since I haven't added any helpful messages yet:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!
Wow mine has a freight number and says pending convoy. That’s news to me as the ford tracker has nada and my last update was chip hold.

this seem to indicate I’m shipped. Right?
Hi guys! I've been lurking for quite awhile without an account and have taken a lot of tips from here when figuring out order information. My wife and I ordered a '22 Ford Explorer ST and are looking to also get a Bronco!

I'm a software engineer by trade and build a lot of side-projects in my free-time. I spent the weekend building this:

ordertrack.app

It's a website to track your vehicle order. I hated having to lookup all of the information separately so I ultimately built something that had everything in one place.

Current Features:
- Shipping integration to see shipment details (palsapp took down their order lookup) -- only shows convoy at the moment.
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

- Historical status (when the vehicle was in order submit, in production, shipped etc)
- Module information (I haven't yet looked at Ford's systems to see if an integration is possible yet) or link to modules page

[EDIT]:

If the status says: "Vehicle Unknown", then Ford's systems are saying that they order is not yet ready to be tracked or the VIN/Order is invalid

The shipping information will always say 'Unknown' for Rail as I haven't yet integrated with any rail systems. I will be adding details about how you can get information by phone as well as disclaimers about avoiding talking to humans as we don't want to piss people off by our nagging (haha). It sucks being so excited about ordering and having to wait too long!
Wow mine has a freight number and says pending convoy. That’s news to me as the ford tracker has nada and my last update was chip hold. Does this say more ??

7E2EB225-9881-4350-8A7D-844969F45207.jpeg

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice.
im in Canada.
looks like this.

0A55D738-0A00-4DE1-A0CC-C2CDD95DA83C.png

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

ordertrack.app

Current Features:
- Sticker lookup
- Vehicle status

[EDIT]:

Thank you man, it worked great for me!

Sponsored

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey it's good to be skeptical/wary of strangers online, but the cloud is just a network of connected computers (your laptop at home is part of the cloud).

In this case, the 'cloud' you are referring to lives in my basement :D I will not and am not using any data for personal/monetary/political gain as this is just a way for me to keep my skills up while also building out tools I'll be using for real business ideas. It's just for fun and by no means does this tool come with a warranty of any kind. To the best of my ability, I follow best practices for keeping data safe while in my hands. You can take a look at the little privacy link if your interested. Basically I do not store data for more than 1 hour. After which if no interaction occurs between you and my app, your data just goes "poof"!

For some credibility, here is a photo of my order sheet and my staircase server rack :D

Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) 0A55D738-0A00-4DE1-A0CC-C2CDD95DA83C
Stone Blue, nice choice

Jathom30

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very cool, is the code public anywhere?

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you very much neighbor, I was wondering what it would take to combine a few of these separate tools folks have been using into one place but I don't have the/any skills to write software but you went and took care of that nicely!

I'll use this tool on my second order whenever I get more info from Ford, looking forward to going through the exciting waiting process again for new Bronco #2!

Sponsored
OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Its stuck on a loading screen for me.

Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) 2528CAA8-0D70-412E-AAD4-4C5FCB92F673
You can private message me your order and vin if you want and I can try and see what’s up with it. I’m still working on all of the different scenarios. I only had my order to build everything off of so I’m sure I’m not handling all the cases properly.

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Its stuck on a loading screen for me.

Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) 2528CAA8-0D70-412E-AAD4-4C5FCB92F673
If you want to private message me your order and vin I can see what’s up. Have you gotten any emails? Does Ford’s tracker work from the email?

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Very cool, is the code public anywhere?
No I have everything on my private server. I’ll open source it eventually. All of my automation runs locally to build and deploy the app and I’d rather not expose those tools to the web.

OP
OP
AndIAreSo

AndIAreSo

First Name
JohnMark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you want to private message me your order and vin I can see what’s up. Have you gotten any emails? Does Ford’s tracker work from the email?
The ford tracker works intermittently for me. I have build week of 3/28. This was my image yesterday. Today it can't find it.

Ford Bronco 🔍 New Bronco Order Tracker (Status, Shipping, Window Sticker & More) 1646840814605
Sponsored