Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my tail gate support on. Finish looks awesome. Doesn't rattle while driving now. Have the brake light extension will put on at a later date, with 37s

Attachments

OP
OP
DoYouBronco

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Gen2 Raptor Midtravel / TowRunner F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How is the Maxtrax mount coming?
We are working on the modularity, allowing for different size and placement of the traction boards, rotopax on the opposite side, and testing an aluminum version before we make the final announcements!

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks Tyson, can’t wait to get this for the build.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely interested in this. Expecting to do a tailgate reinforcement at some point, and this is the best one I've seen thus far with the accessory bracket. (Though I'm still wondering how these hinges are going to hold up over time. I get that these reinforcements strengthen the tailgate and reduce the lever action on the hinges, but we're also potentially adding a lot of weight with fuel containers.)

I'm also usually not a fan of big branding all over a product, but this is an exception. Subtle, simple cutout, no in your face color, and I like the style of the logo. Cleanly done.

I'll strongly echo the need for more generic/universal attachments for the accessory mount. I want to be able to secure a Jerry Can and other brands of recovery boards. I imagine a hi-lift jack would be another common request.

OP
OP
DoYouBronco

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Definitely interested in this. Expecting to do a tailgate reinforcement at some point, and this is the best one I've seen thus far with the accessory bracket. (Though I'm still wondering how these hinges are going to hold up over time. I get that these reinforcements strengthen the tailgate and reduce the lever action on the hinges, but we're also potentially adding a lot of weight with fuel containers.)

I'm also usually not a fan of big branding all over a product, but this is an exception. Subtle, simple cutout, no in your face color, and I like the style of the logo. Cleanly done.

I'll strongly echo the need for more generic/universal attachments for the accessory mount. I want to be able to secure a Jerry Can and other brands of recovery boards. I imagine a hi-lift jack would be another common request.

The accessory arm currently has mounting holes for rotopax and arb tred pros traction boards. we’re almost done with the maxtrax Molle pannel that attaches to the arm and will give users a much wider range of gear they can attach. Proper testing of the extra weight is crucial to your point. We’re inspecting the delrin spacers and measuring for hinge wear after each hard desert run. So far the hinges seem to be holding up fine with little to no variation from a stock setup.

The Jerry can and high lift have been very popular requests. They are also the heaviest piece of gear we’re testing.

Speaking of testing! Here’s a sneak peak of the next addition to the Hammer built off-road gear catalog!
seat Back aluminum Molle panel with gear specific PEM mounting positions! Stay tuned for the special pattern we’re releasing next week!

Ford Bronco 🔨HAMMER BUILT BRONCO MODULAR TAILGATE SUPPORT SYSTEM🔨 30B7874E-2C77-4A2D-B2D2-025880055989

OP
OP
DoYouBronco

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What’s the chance of getting black mounting bolts?
We’re working on finding a reliable source of black hardware that doesn’t corrode over time. Right now we’re testing dipping zinc bolts in a special firearms blueing coating.
We have had some customers tape off the area and use a black rattle can on the bolt heads.

64DB53F3-2479-471C-B99E-E1994ED12E95.jpeg

Sponsored

AZsasquatch

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We’re working on finding a reliable source of black hardware that doesn’t corrode over time. Right now we’re testing dipping zinc bolts in a special firearms blueing coating.
We have had some customers tape off the area and use a black rattle can on the bolt heads.

Ford Bronco 🔨HAMMER BUILT BRONCO MODULAR TAILGATE SUPPORT SYSTEM🔨 64DB53F3-2479-471C-B99E-E1994ED12E95
That looks awesome. To me that little detail makes a big difference. I’ll keep an eye out for the black bolts and be a customer as soon as it’s available like that. Thanks!

OP
OP
DoYouBronco

DoYouBronco

Wildtrak
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hpbuilt.shop
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Last edited:

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Updated pics with the Method Racing 703’s and the RotoPax on the accessory mount.
Ford Bronco 🔨HAMMER BUILT BRONCO MODULAR TAILGATE SUPPORT SYSTEM🔨 01ED2CF6-8CBD-4C4D-A675-0826FEC7380C
Ford Bronco 🔨HAMMER BUILT BRONCO MODULAR TAILGATE SUPPORT SYSTEM🔨 FF2B6799-2A83-4212-8E16-7A8A809FD9DE
Ford Bronco 🔨HAMMER BUILT BRONCO MODULAR TAILGATE SUPPORT SYSTEM🔨 CA1F3A5A-D15D-4604-B459-08B648CB64D3

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
would be cool to have a storage shelf or bucket accessory to attach.
Sponsored