First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Chatted with ford customer service today and am just so fricken angry. In production 1/27 and stuck there and ASN still. I am REALLY 50/50 on taking my business elsewhere. Thinking about looking into the new Hyundai Santa Cruz and Toyota 4Runner. Really bummed to not have a top down car though.

Lateisha: Hello, Maria! My name is LaTeisha. How can I help you today?
Maria: Hi LaTeisha. Can you please check on the status of my Bronco? It is a base model that went into production 1/27/22
Maria: really hoping I dont have to take my business elsewhere
Lateisha: Maria, I am happy to look into the status of your order for you.
Lateisha: One moment please.
Maria: thank you
Lateisha: You're welcome.
Lateisha: Maria, I show the following status as In Production/Produced.
Maria: I can see that too
Maria: Is there an ETA or when it will be built?
Maria: shipped? anything?
Lateisha: Currently there is no ETA on the shipping date.
Maria: is there a chip hold on it?
Lateisha: Let me take a look. One moment please.
Maria: thank you!
Lateisha: Yes, I do show there is a hold Maria.
Maria: okay thank you
Lateisha: You're welcome. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Maria: no, thank you
Maria: have a good day

Ford is so useless
I've got carmax shipping a truck to my area for me to drive. (not a Ford) Should be here in two weeks.
I'll miss not being able to drop the top and doors but this thing with Ford has been a disaster.
Maybe a year or two more and the Bronco will be easier to get. If not, oh well...

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I've got carmax shipping a truck to my area for me to drive. (not a Ford) Should be here in two weeks.
I'll miss not being able to drop the top and doors but this thing with Ford has been a disaster.
Maybe a year or two more and the Bronco will be easier to get. If not, oh well...
Weโ€™ll, maybe drive it until it arrives and you can trade it in for what you have in it and not have to pay taxes on that amount for the Bronco.

Telliott0033

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the changes on the window sticker date have no real significance but this is the first time it was changed twice in the same week. Yesterday was updated when I looked at it and today as well. Gives me a small glimmer of hope that maybe it was being worked on both days? Either way, @Ford Motor Company has until 5/11 (EDD by chat and dealer) to give me some kind of update or my money is being spent elsewhere and pulling all my investment money out as well. Iโ€™m officially at my breaking point with playing this game. Shame considering my whole family has collectively purchase only Fords for the past 30 years.

Sponsored

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good insight. Nice to know that the soft tops sitting at MAP may be sustaining damage from water intrusion every time it rains in Michigan... Henry would not be happy with what's going on.
Well mine sat there for 3 months and all I can say is it was pristine inside and defiantly has the new car smell.

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, here I go again. Take 2 on trying to get mine shipped. I see I moved to picked again, sure hope they replaced that battery ๐Ÿฅด
Is there a PeP Boys nearby :unsure:

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey @Ford Motor Company - you now owe us a discount equivalent of half a percentage point on my loan. I should have been able to purchase this vehicle before the rate increase dropped today but because you continue to prioritize new builds over old ones waiting for parts Iโ€™m now paying a few thousand dollars more. ๐Ÿ˜ก
Looks like @Ford Motor Company only responded to those who received their Broncosโ€ฆ at least they read everything on here and they know how frustrating this situation is!

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hey @Ford Motor Company - you now owe us a discount equivalent of half a percentage point on my loan. I should have been able to purchase this vehicle before the rate increase dropped today but because you continue to prioritize new builds over old ones waiting for parts Iโ€™m now paying a few thousand dollars more. ๐Ÿ˜ก
This is absolutely one of the most frustrating parts of all of this. I have had 3 applications in and thankfully one is locked in for another 80 days but who knows.

Sponsored

Scout3

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only advice I could offer @Ford Motor Company is to fire their entire public relations staff who dealt with this fiasco. As far as I can tell, all they did was send 8 emails over 21 Months that were copy-pasted to every customer.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The only advice I could offer @Ford Motor Company is to fire their entire public relations staff who dealt with this fiasco. As far as I can tell, all they did was send 8 emails over 21 Months that were copy-pasted to every customer.
Itโ€™s almost criminal actually. The only people who are happy about this whole process are the folks that walked in, placed an order and got theirs 2-3 months later with no delays.

Scout3

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Itโ€™s almost criminal actually. The only people who are happy about this whole process are the folks that walked in, placed an order and got theirs 2-3 months later with no delays.
79FF05AD-108B-42A2-9EC6-51BCBD91227C.jpeg

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry the pic is so big! I'm not getting ANY responses from sending emails to the execs. So instead of writing words... I just sent them this from another email address. Hopefully it garners some attention!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 79FF05AD-108B-42A2-9EC6-51BCBD91227C
Classic! Can I use on the petition site?!

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok I putting it on. The lucky shirt. Letโ€™s hope it does it again for the 1/24 crew!!! I canโ€™t believe we are really in May and still barely moving.
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group EC641A95-0078-46D0-A9C6-4C091DB0080B
Sponsored