Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nooooo!!!!

Well my delivery date on the tracker still says 2/26/2022 so I’m going to stay positive until I get the official word.
What was your blend date? It seems they are all going through QA now by order which is why they other weeks got updated first.

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was already concerned about QC issues from this supply chain issue batch..but man, now knowing that, plus it’ll be sitting out in ice mountain for 3+ months. This has me questioning if I even want this particular vehicle anymore.

Ken Davis

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well they must have had a box of good chips laying around to get those Raptors out!

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel that everyone calling the 800 number is getting a different result this is what my person said who didn't even ask for my VIN because she said all January Broncos are getting pushed. She said "The cars were built and then during the quality control check, they discovered the microchips were bad and can not be used. May is when ford thinks the microchips will be in, it could definitely be longer than May" so we prob aren't getting shit till next year guys!! WOOOO

Edit: Someone on 1/10 or 1/17 thread mentioned I believe last week that some place was producing bad microchips and if that is who ford was buying from we would be fucked, so heres to them for being correct!

Edit 2: Also want to mention that it is not constraints related. I got the cheapest Bronco they sell. Everything standard, base, absolutely no options, 2.3 auto, four door, soft top and it is being help for chip. Dealer confirmed as well.
On the ForScan sub-forum, I believe no one has been able to write/save any changes to any 2022 Broncos. Maybe a coincidence but what if these same bad chips are the reason? a bad batch of Onboard computer incorrectly wright protected? it's a stretch but..... :unsure:

Sponsored

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a "NEW" delayed delivery ETA on the spreadsheet, make sure y'all update

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still showing a 3/3 edd.
Not dealer said, but dealer text. He wrote that it is built and only waiting on micro chips. Then he says that he has consistently seen this and the delivery comes sooner then the estimate I have now. Even when I wrote that everyone is being pushed to May, same response that is not what he has seen for his dealership.

Well we all know that I will be the one to break this pattern and be delivered in May or some far off distance date.

OP
OP
Bronco23

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was already concerned about QC issues from this supply chain issue batch..but man, now knowing that, plus it’ll be sitting out in ice mountain for 3+ months. This has me questioning if I even want this particular vehicle anymore.
Makes me wonder how many people are gonna bail on their build knowing it will be sitting through a Michigan Winter, outside.

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still showing a 3/3 edd.
Not dealer said, but dealer text. He wrote that it is built and only waiting on micro chips. Then he says that he has consistently seen this and the delivery comes sooner then the estimate I have now. Even when I wrote that everyone is being pushed to May, same response that is not what he has seen for his dealership.

Well we all know that I will be the one to break this pattern and be delivered in May or some far off distance date.
Yeah seems like these May dates are more of a "play it safe" type thing..

Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Makes me wonder how many people are gonna bail on their build knowing it will be sitting through a Michigan Winter, outside.
My dealer has a four door on his lot right now. I may just buy that one for the very reason your mentioning.

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What was your blend date? It seems they are all going through QA now by order which is why they other weeks got updated first.
1/28 blend, 1289 out of 2270. Mods popped at 12:15 this morning. My Pizza tracker and 1-800 number both gave me the 2/26 date.

jpoulton

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had a blend date of 1/24 and received an updated tear tag and a 2/14 EDD. I have Lux package but no tow or mod bumper. My dealer sent me a screenshot of his system showing mine was not on hold but several others were. No clue as to what is going on.
Spoke too soon. It’s now on hold. EDD of 5/14 now.

Mhutton

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Base
1/28 blend, 1289 out of 2270. Mods popped at 12:15 this morning. My Pizza tracker and 1-800 number both gave me the 2/26 date.
Mine was 1/25 blend and all mods popped and tear tag updated. Not to be a Debby downer but would say to keep checking today/tomorrow. The Ford line woman said it will be all of us

ThePCH

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Happy early birthday! Let's hope for a great delivery. And a very awesome birthday month. :)
Hey my birthday is 2/26 and my estimated delivery date just changed from 2/20 to 5/21. Looks like I’ll be celebrating with a bunch of booze and no Bronco!
Sponsored