First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I began my morning ritual today of checking my order status…it’s now saying my VIN doesn’t exist….anyone else have this happen?
Sometimes you may get an extra space at the end of the VIN if you copy and paste and it will do that.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still going strong. All is needed is national media to talk about it somehow.
Ha ha yeah, I'm surprised more people haven't signed. Only 246. There has to be at least 4k Bronco's sitting in the dirt.

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Followed the link from the generic Ford email it seems we all received. At least it still says I'm in production as of 1/28. The other day it had kicked my back to scheduled for production.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ha ha yeah, I'm surprised more people haven't signed. Only 246. There has to be at least 4k Bronco's sitting in the dirt.
Me too. 4000views and 125 shares. Just sign it people. Feel our rage. Ha. Day 557 since reservation placed.
But mine is sitting in Atlanta waiting for the final ride down to dealer. I am so damn lucky. Feel horrible that all of us aren’t in the same boat. It’s simply not right.

Sponsored

Th_Maher

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, my blend date was 1/24, in production 1/26. Two weeks ago, my dealer said it was on a chip hold with an EDD of 5/23. This morning I noticed it is listed on their site. Could this be a good thing? I am also wondering why he has not contacted me.

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, I'm curious what everyone is thinking right now. After receiving the generic email from Ford, I called my dealer to see if I could get any other information. All I was told was that it could show up tomorrow or it could show up in a couple of months-there's just no way to know. I've been patient up until this point, but it's getting old quick. I found a used 2021 Base Model at a fare price that I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on. Is there any hope out there? Has anyone received any other information on their builds?

Jpna220

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima (sons car) and F150 (hubs truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, my blend date was 1/24, in production 1/26. Two weeks ago, my dealer said it was on a chip hold with an EDD of 5/23. This morning I noticed it is listed on their site. Could this be a good thing? I am also wondering why he has not contacted me.
Having been looking around at dealerships seeing if they have anything I have called a couple of them and what they are doing is advertising the ones that are reserved and creating an interest in the event that the sale of that one doesn’t go through. So it is possible that they are just getting their ducks in a row. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Th_Maher

Black Diamond
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Having been looking around at dealerships seeing if they have anything I have called a couple of them and what they are doing is advertising the ones that are reserved and creating an interest in the event that the sale of that one doesn’t go through. So it is possible that they are just getting their ducks in a row. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just spoke with my dealer. He said something similar. He said Ford has been adding stock photos when it is close to being shipped to gain some interest. He thinks it could be really soon for me. 🤞

Sponsored

Swordofthemorning

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Yeah I would be asking my dealer for sure, hopefully it is just to garner interest like another poster stated.

I just randomly went on my dealers site and saw a Bronco for sale. I went to the window sticker and saw that it was a 1/24 blend! It just appeared on the site so there has been some type of movement on Ice mountain it seems.

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine has been listed on the dealer website for many months. It doesn’t mean much. I think it was right about the time I got a build date it was listed on the site.

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer never has never had more than 1 on the lot. Now has 8……All “Softies”. Must all be people who moved on

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Would have been nice if that email they sent on Friday was immediately after the issue and not 2 months later. That would have gone a long way with all of us initially.

Ru4Scuba

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm really curious as to why the beginning of our build week isn't getting any love (via deliveries) but the tail end is (per the spreadsheet)....super happy for those folks that have received it BTW!!

What happened in the plant's process for this to happen in this manner? Any ideas?
Sponsored