Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love your positive attitude, it gives me hope. :)

We picked up our 22 Bronco Sport Badlands yesterday, that is all we have for hope. :)
oh that's exciting, too! i like the sports. what color did you get?
Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you received a built email yet?
nope. still in production. i was a 1/24 and had probably the least amount of movement as you can get. my mods popped on 1/26 but my tear tag never updated, my sync said i didn't have sync, no activate button in ford pass... like literally every chip must have been missing lol. last week finally everything updated but still no built status or email. i saw you got yours recently, though! sweeeeet!!!!

Last edited:

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

nope. still in production. i was a 1/24 and had probably the least amount of movement as you can get. my mods popped on 1/26 but my tear tag never updated, my sync said i didn't have sync, no activate button in ford pass... like literally every chip must have been missing lol. last week finally everything updated but still no built status or email. you?
I'm right there with you, I've had my tear tag since 1/25. I haven't received a single update in any way shape or form since then.

1/24 blend, 1/25 production, 13/1012 rotation.

One day at a time, I'll eventually get an update that my Bronco was built and when they finally deliver it, it'll have gray hair, rusty control arms, and a cane.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wore my Bronco shirt twice last week and the hat twice also. No luck 😏
lol i wore mine the week before and went to look for it today to wear it and couldn't find it. lost just like my bronco. maybe when i find the shirt i'll get the built notice lmao

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there is an update on the ordertrack app that shows how many others are tracking their bronco that have the same status as you. makes me feel a little less alone hehe
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1649214232212

Sponsored

andher15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
nope. still in production. i was a 1/24 and had probably the least amount of movement as you can get. my mods popped on 1/26 but my tear tag never updated, my sync said i didn't have sync, no activate button in ford pass... like literally every chip must have been missing lol. last week finally everything updated but still no built status or email. i saw you got yours recently, though! sweeeeet!!!!
That’s ridiculous considering I feel we were really close to the same timeline throughout the entire thing. I doubt I get mine down here to Texas anytime soon though hopefully yours is on the same rail as mine!

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s ridiculous considering I feel we were really close to the same timeline throughout the entire thing. I doubt I get mine down here to Texas anytime soon though hopefully yours is on the same rail as mine!
for my sake, i hope so but for your sake, i hope yours gets shipped sooner than that lol!!!!

Last edited:

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

for everyone with their bronco already i have a random question for you. is it possible to lock just the tailgate and leave the doors unlocked? asking because i am thinking about ordering the diabolical slipstream to have the cargo area secure but want to leave the rest of the bronco unlocked. san antonio is ghetto so all the jeepers here advise to leave doors, console, and glove box unlocked. the slipstream would be pointless if the tailgate is unlocked lol.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Your Vote Counts!
FORD MOTOR COMPANY
‌2022‌ ‌Annual Meeting‌
Vote by ‌May 11, 2022‌

I was wondering if there was a suggestion box at this annual meeting this year…

Sponsored

Diamond_Dogs23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
for everyone with their bronco already i have a random question for you. is it possible to lock just the tailgate and leave the doors unlocked? asking because i am thinking about ordering the diabolical slipstream to have the cargo area secure but want to leave the rest of the bronco unlocked. san antonio is ghetto so all the jeepers here advise to leave doors, console, and glove box unlocked. the slipstream would be pointless if the tailgate is unlocked lol.
I just did a quick check. When I lock from the tailgate itself it locks the entire car. When I unlock from the front door it also unlocks the tailgate. So it looks like it is all or nothing.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
there is an update on the ordertrack app that shows how many others are tracking their bronco that have the same status as you. makes me feel a little less alone hehe
Ford Bronco 🛠 01/24/22 Build Week Group 1649214232212
I noticed that last night also. My status had 92 (Built awaiting shipment) and this morning it says 103

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I noticed that last night also. My status had 92 (Built awaiting shipment) and this morning it says 103
Mine says 102. I wonder if that number is specific to the build order number on the window sticker? I was 439/2270 on that.

Deleted member 29026

Mine says 102. I wonder if that number is specific to the build order number on the window sticker? I was 439/2270 on that.
I see 102 right now too. I just closed it, do you see 101?

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Mine says 105 now. I’m sure it continues to change quite often.
Sponsored