SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just finished up a chat with Ford. There is no indicator that I am scheduled for any sort of "status update". They show me as built but on a chip hold with a EDD of 5/11. So I guess we'll see if that holds true. Only a few weeks left!
I really hope they are right! That would give a lot of us hope. Hopefully you'll be enjoying your Bronco in a few weeks!
Sponsored

weshamm

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado Crew Cab Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just spoke with a CSR from the 800 number. I’m scheduled to be delivered on 4/24 per my built email and per the CSR. However, I’m still awaiting shipment so she told me that even though I haven’t been pushed back yet that I probably will and that it would be early May at the soonest. She did tell me that there are no holds for anything on my order anymore. So, there’s that. Anyone’s guess as to when it will actually arrive.

Mercury

Outer Banks
First Name
Ki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've heard nothing. If we get just a status update with just a simple push back of another 2-3 months, I'm out. Just don't have the ability to wait that long unfortunately.
I was out after my 2.5 wait. Ordered a Jeep, love it. I still check on my bronco vin now and then to see just how long they think its ok to hold peoples money and make them wait. the calendars and flags just do not cut it. I also met a guy who got his Bronco without all the chips installed and somehow he thinks it is ok to take delivery on an incomplete vehicle with another Ford promise. To each their own. Enjoy your vehicles.

Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the Identical EDD 5/11 - 5/17.....chat, dealer, and 800 # Illinois del as well
Maybe we're on the same convoy schedule? Do you have ASN in the orderapp tracker?

What stealership are you going through? Mine is Wickstrom.

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybe we're on the same convoy schedule? Do you have ASN in the orderapp tracker?

What stealership are you going through? Mine is Wickstrom.
Yes...ASN Joe Cotton, Carol Stream. You would think would be together Western Burbs!

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i need to remove myself from bronco facebook groups. people are posting that their braptor is scheduled for production in june. i have a sinking feeling people will be getting their braptors before some of us get our broncos.
I stopped looking at other groups or sites.....Soooooo depressing. Just focusing on our disfuctional build week! lol

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes...ASN Joe Cotton, Carol Stream. You would think would be together Western Burbs!
Awesome!

What's your blend date?

DT BB

Big Bend
First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was out after my 2.5 wait. Ordered a Jeep, love it. I still check on my bronco vin now and then to see just how long they think its ok to hold peoples money and make them wait. the calendars and flags just do not cut it. I also met a guy who got his Bronco without all the chips installed and somehow he thinks it is ok to take delivery on an incomplete vehicle with another Ford promise. To each their own. Enjoy your vehicles.
That's the 1st I've heard of one being del missing chips.......Thanks for the info.

Sponsored

flowingaway

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Random: I live EXTREMELY close to where the Bronco Super Celebration is being held this week and just this morning saw some SICK Broncos old and new making their way to the mountains 🤯🔥

Man I'm so ready to have mine, and so ready for this thread to be 100% completed, shipped, and delivered! What a day that will be! Stay strong everyone.

weshamm

Badlands
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado Crew Cab Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Random: I live EXTREMELY close to where the Bronco Super Celebration is being held this week and just this morning saw some SICK Broncos old and new making their way to the mountains 🤯🔥

Man I'm so ready to have mine, and so ready for this thread to be 100% completed, shipped, and delivered! What a day that will be! Stay strong everyone.
I happen to be working in Elizabethton until next week. Headed to the Super Celebration tomorrow to check it out. Will probably go back on Saturday as well. Hope to see some nice older builds.
Sponsored