Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
20220522_073725~2.jpg

It's rough, but the ride has been so far also.
Can you flip the hat, reverse imagine and make the January broncos can suck it much bigger. Also if you can add the background that of dirt mountain that would be better
Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Finally got my Weathertech mud flaps installed on the SaS. Only ones I could find that work with the SaS and the tube steps that I didn't need to modify. They have totally eliminated any tire splash on the side and no more rocks

IMG_0113.jpg

[/QUOT

Can we get a full rig pic?

Wildtrak20.22

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Toyota LandCruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I just was informed from Ford Chat that my new EDD is now 7/15-7/21, until it gets extended again. Ugh! Why does Ford keep teasing us and just honestly tell us that a Jolly old fat man is going to be delivering them via a sleigh and reindeer.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bought 2021 loaded Jeep Unlimited Rubicon with sky one touch retractable soft top. Pioneer sound system is awesome and the sub in back actually hits hard. Drives great, nothing like the JK models.
Not sure what took me so long to bail.
Installing 2” lift + 35s I had bought for Bronco this week. Thanks for wasting so much of my time @Ford Motor Company

Last edited:

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll judge that you have excellent taste on that color!! Congratulations!
now wait till yours comes in and sell it to recover your adm costs! Good choice never the less.. enjoy it!

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

lperlich

Outer Banks
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good morning, friends. I received my Shipped email at 2:47 a.m.

I am a 1/26 blend who was built on 5/13, and my ETA got pushed to mid-August last week (which is still when they are saying it’s going to arrive?).

OrderTrack never updated any Picked/Paired/ASN info for me, so hopefully this means something for those in the Awaiting Shipment stage or about to get to it.

This is not lip service: I remain befuddled and upset that there is seemingly no rhyme or reason to who is getting completed. I am not as happy as I thought I would be because of how many people are not at this stage. I will not be until we all are out of this fresh hell.

Last edited:

Flip17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I am a 1/26 blend who was built on 5/13, and my ETA got pushed to mid-August last week (which is still when they are saying it’s going to arrive?).

OrderTrack never updated any Picked/Paired/ASN info for me, so hopefully this means something for those in the Awaiting Shipment stage or about to get to it.

This is not lip service: I remain befuddled and upset that there was seemingly no rhyme or reason to who is getting completed. I am not as happy as I thought I would be because of how many people are not at this stage. I will not be until we all are out of this fresh hell.
Congrats!

Sponsored

Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

This is not lip service: I remain befuddled and upset that there was seemingly no rhyme or reason to who is getting completed. I am not as happy as I thought I would be because of how many people are not at this stage. I will not be until we all are out of this fresh hell.
Great news, so happy for you!

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am a 5/12 build and was supposed to ship this week. You're note has given me hope.

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

That's Great! Congrats to you!

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If anyone wants to lose a bit more of their sanity, go check out the 5/2 build week group. Lots of Broncos from that week have already been shipped while we rot away into our 5th month on ShitShow Mountain.
Sponsored