Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get the ones that attach to the rock rails?
yes! i honestly didn't think i'd need it but after having the bronco, i realized i do need it - not only for ease of getting in and out, but for removing/installing the bimini top, putting the soft top up/down, and just to save my driver seat from wear and tear from the rubbing while getting in and out.

GPBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Flex, 2015 FX4 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

mine should be arriving end of this week so i'll let you know! every review i've seen so far has been good, so fingers crossed!
I ordered the Aries Actontracs from ETrailer and UPS delivered me a Casper bed frame instead. Thinking about installing them (think Beverly Hillbillies) cuz we are such hicks. Replacement boards should be here Tuesday.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the Aries Actontracs from ETrailer and UPS delivered me a Casper bed frame instead. Thinking about installing them (think Beverly Hillbillies) cuz we are such hicks. Replacement boards should be here Tuesday.
lol!!!
those steps are super fancy!!!

Sponsored

ksusig98

Outer Banks
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My railcar is slowpoking it’s way to me! It’s currently just south of Chicago. Going a little slower than I expected but I’m hoping it moves a little quicker once it starts heading south.
The pace certainly does increase once it starts going south. Mine took a week to get to Chicago, and then a week to get to Dallas.

The worst part was is sat in the rail yard here in town almost 3 weeks before I took delivery.

cooooop_ks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Raptor,17' Ford Mustang GT, 14' Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE 7-25-22. After another call on Friday the 22nd to Ford to get an updated ETA date since my last date was dropped, Ford couldn't tell me a thing at all. I was really pissed and bummed all weekend. Then I checked my email this morning 7-25, on Sunday morning Ford sent me an email saying that my Bronco was complete and ready to ship, ETA is 7-31 to 8-6. After 6 months on dirt/ice mountain, FINALLY!!!

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was built July 14th but no sign of shipping yet.

harlied

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX, 2016 Silverado, 1986 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine hasn't been picked up by the railyard yet but today Ford support told me my updated ETA was EOD today. Fingers crossed, maybe it's scheduled to get on a truck today!

@SOWEGA Bronco Maybe yours is heading out today too? Will let you know if I get moved along.

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone willing to give me the run through on how to track my car? I got my rail car number from my dealer which is TTGX965462.
Thank you!

Sponsored

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone willing to give me the run through on how to track my car? I got my rail car number from my dealer which is TTGX965462.
Thank you!

1) Call 800-635-5768
2) Select option "2"
3) Select option "2"
4) Enter 8849# which is numerical "TTGX"
5) Enter 965462#
6) Select 1 for Yes

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
1) Call 800-635-5768
2) Select option "2"
3) Select option "2"
4) Enter 8849# which is numerical "TTGX"
5) Enter 965462#
6) Select 1 for Yes
Thank you! It's in Atlanta right now, meant to be in Jacksonville by the end of the week. We'll see about that haha

SOWEGA Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine hasn't been picked up by the railyard yet but today Ford support told me my updated ETA was EOD today. Fingers crossed, maybe it's scheduled to get on a truck today!

@SOWEGA Bronco Maybe yours is heading out today too? Will let you know if I get moved along.
I just got a call from my Dealer and the Bronco has arrived n Fitzgerald!

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok, my Bronco has arrived at its final rail destination (Twin Oaks, PA) today. Planned to reach out to my salesman to see if he had any insights into time it'll take to make it that last 90 miles to the dealership.

I also wanted to bring up the recall with him too, to make sure delays were minimized. I went to look up the recall on the NHTSA website to make sure I had the exact name of the recall, lo and behold, "0 unrepaired recalls" associated with my VIN! Could it be, is my luck fully changed?

Fuck you Ford! There, that should balance the scales back to normal. :LOL: (By the way, still feels good to say it).
Sponsored