First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
What's the first thing yall are gonna do? I'm gonna ceramic coat mine, then jump and scratch it. Not gonna maintain the ceramic coat either. Then, add a tow package. Then, find some cool spots to camp. Then, drink some bourbon. Then, fish and hunt. Then wash it and take my wife on a date somewhere real backwoods. And then and then and then
Sponsored

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

congrats everyone looks like its finally happening, window sticker is live for me as well everything looks correct and VIA rail to CA so looks like 2/9 is definitely a good reality. luckily the northern California rail yard is only a one hour drive to where the dealer is. If anyone in the thread takes delivery first let us know how the price protection for 21 has worked for you guys would be a big help to all of us to not have to deal with it during delivery day.

Sponsored

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also got my sticker, no other news to report. Anybody else from this build week seeing mid-February for delivery?

Mean_green

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Window sticker up for me also. Original build date scheduled for the 13th, window sticker blend date shows the 15th. Tracker still says in production. Delivery date is 1-25-22 and my dealership is about 20 mins from the plant. 🙏 I get it early lol.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also got my sticker, no other news to report. Anybody else from this build week seeing mid-February for delivery?
Yes (fingers crossed)

BK71819

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Wrangler Sport 2D 4.0L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
congrats everyone looks like its finally happening, window sticker is live for me as well everything looks correct and VIA rail to CA so looks like 2/9 is definitely a good reality. luckily the northern California rail yard is only a one hour drive to where the dealer is. If anyone in the thread takes delivery first let us know how the price protection for 21 has worked for you guys would be a big help to all of us to not have to deal with it during delivery day.
Ive been watching the 2022 Price Protection discussion and it seems they have made progress! It’s now sounding like a rebate but the dealers are able to honor it!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2022-price-protection-issues.32389/page-4

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Gasherbrum

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Off Road, Beater Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
1/10 Build Week delivered & purchased!

My build date was 1/13 & estimated delivery date was 1/21. Got a surprise call from my dealer that it was ready this afternoon. Went in and purchased it and immediately went on a 120 mile round trip to see one of my kid's basketball game. Pleasantly surprised that it was getting right around 20 mpg. Stopped on the way back from the game at a well know spot a few blocks from our home for a pic. I didn't actually know that my vehicle was built until 1/14 and was driving it 4 days later so there's hope!

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group bronco

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base

...my vehicle was built until 1/14 and was driving it 4 days
That is really awesome news!

Looks like I have at least three weeks of cooling my heels before delivery.

OP
OP
Firefight911

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My build date was 1/13 & estimated delivery date was 1/21. Got a surprise call from my dealer that it was ready this afternoon. Went in and purchased it and immediately went on a 120 mile round trip to see one of my kid's basketball game. Pleasantly surprised that it was getting right around 20 mpg. Stopped on the way back from the game at a well know spot a few blocks from our home for a pic. I didn't actually know that my vehicle was built until 1/14 and was driving it 4 days later so there's hope!

That's awesome!!! I'm hoping for the same call. I'm in central Kentucky, so not that far away. Looks like my blend was the 15th, so add weekend and holiday on Monday, there's a slight chance that it will show up by Friday. Scheduled delivery is for next week sometime. Holding out hope I'll be rolling in mine by the weekend. If not, I'm bad close to getting it. 😎

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

New Tear Tag this morning. NDZ2. Still "In production" and Pizza tracker is NA for me again.
Same

congratulations! On your tracker page did it show. Your bronco was built shipped and delivered? Mine still shows in production, but all my mods popped. I am guessing it had to go to another spot because we ordered the side steps.
Sponsored