Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just a reminder about First Batch MY22 t-shirts, only a couple more weeks to place your order. Get them while you can, this will be the last run. Link is in my signature. Thanks!
Do you have a venmo to pay for the shirts?
Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have a venmo to pay for the shirts?
I do, but I will wait on payment until I at least 25 orders, then I will request payment. Just fill out the spreadsheet with your information. Thanks

ThugBunnyExpress

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lambofeeties
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

GKF

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He should tell that to Ford since they are saying it’s going to take another 90 days (if they don’t have more chip shortages) even after they’ve already been at ice mountain for 6 weeks. I don’t share their optimism.
For what it's worth, I just called the Ford Customer Service line and was told that the system is having issues and that's why the delivery dates have been removed. She assured me that my date was still 5/18 as a worse case scenario. Now, how about this for what it's worth...She also assured me that the built Broncos, mine included, were in climate controlled buildings and absolutely NOT on Ice Mountain. So, who you gonna believe, the Ford rep or your lying eyes?

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
For what it's worth, I just called the Ford Customer Service line and was told that the system is having issues and that's why the delivery dates have been removed. She assured me that my date was still 5/18 as a worse case scenario. Now, how about this for what it's worth...She also assured me that the built Broncos, mine included, were in climate controlled buildings and absolutely NOT on Ice Mountain. So, who you gonna believe, the Ford rep or your lying eyes?
I asked that same question to a lady I talked to this morning. And she told me she doesn’t have that information on where all the Broncos are parked.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting she would say that for s
u
Interesting she would say that for sure. It would be nice but we haven’t seen any evidence of that anywhere. Wondering if there is an inside location where some are at. Maybe this is where they are working on them?

BuckyTheBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ma'am, respectively - Please see Exhibit A:
Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1646164338173

Ford: "Those are frozen to lock in the freshness"

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Scoop: New undisguised photos of the new version- complete with John Bronco glamor shot.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1646164338173
This special edition has no information being provided. No speedometer, no tach, the infotainment only dials the Ford Marketing 800 number.

PricklyPear

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So found out today a friend of a friend works at Ford and ran my VIN through his system and allegedly said that my Wildtrak is fully completed but waiting on logistics and that’s been heavily delayed so take that with whatever but maybe some of us are on a logistics delay not a chip hold. Just sharing the info.
Are you “built” or “in production” on the tracker?

LucasVelez001

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So found out today a friend of a friend works at Ford and ran my VIN through his system and allegedly said that my Wildtrak is fully completed but waiting on logistics and that’s been heavily delayed so take that with whatever but maybe some of us are on a logistics delay not a chip hold. Just sharing the info.
perhaps an isolated case??? who knows? My dealer in FL keeps receiving new Broncos way after my blend date so I dont see any logistics/issues

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, all those Broncos on Ice Mountain are cardboard representations of real Broncos to trick Russian satellites? A disinformation campaign?
In her defense, she does work for Ford and her lips were moving, so of course she was lying like everyone else there. In fact, I’ll bet she’s told that same lie so often she believes it’s true.
Sponsored