First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Brah I just checked build week 2/21 and Jesus freaking Christ ... This week was a blessing to them it looks like either half of them picked up their bronco at the dealership and the other half Is being shipped ... While our group got jack squat this whole ass week 🤦🏽
how-why.gif
Yup. That’s the plan. Keep production going. That’s really the only viable way. Can’t stop production doesn’t make financial sense. We were unlucky. Sucks But no surprise. They are planning to be able to work though ours in 90 days in a random order. That’s the best we can expect.
Sponsored

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brah I just checked build week 2/21 and Jesus freaking Christ ... This week was a blessing to them it looks like either half of them picked up their bronco at the dealership and the other half Is being shipped ... While our group got jack squat this whole ass week 🤦🏽
how-why.gif
I truly hope Ford goes bankrupt the day after my warranty ends.

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I sold mine myself for 1000 more than carvana. I guess it depends and if you want to go through the selling but I didn’t want to leave that much.
I thought about it, but I’m just looking for a quick sale at this point. I bought the car for $9k in June of last year and got a $10,950 offer from Carvana. Puts me at just about break even with the new tires I had to put on it.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Chip hold is way too vague for me anymore. I need some specifics from @Ford Motor Company about what happened and then I'm fine with waiting. Being in the dark makes me angry.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
how-why.gif
67kj33.jpg

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jeffiedean

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've personally got ZERO faith that ford will get all these other broncos sent out within 90 days. We are already up to 30 and we haven't seen 1/3 of movement.

Sponsored

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've personally got ZERO faith that ford will get all these other broncos sent out within 90 days. We are already up to 30 and we haven't seen 1/3 of movement.
Agree with that 100%. No way unless they drop everything next week and start doing maybe 200-300 a day.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Y'all wanna bet Ford midway into those 90 days is going to send an email saying some BS like as y'all have known the pandemic has taken a drastic toll on production and the chip supply for that reason we have made the unfortunate decision to ask our suckers .... I mean our wonderful loyal customers to give us 90 more days. These are unprecedented times and we wish things were different . Sincerely your supreme overlord Jim Farley PS don't forget to preorder the new Raptor and Everglades edition of bronco to expect a delivery within the next 60 days ... 🤣🥲😭🤧☠⚰

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Y'all wanna bet Ford midway into those 90 days is going to send an email saying some BS like as y'all have known the pandemic has taken a drastic toll on production and the chip supply for that reason we have made the unfortunate decision to ask our suckers .... I mean our wonderful loyal customers to give us 90 more days. These are unprecedented times and we wish things were different . Sincerely your supreme overlord Jim Farley PS don't forget to preorder the new Raptor and Everglades edition of bronco to expect a delivery within the next 60 days ... 🤣🥲😭🤧☠⚰
And, we will continue to remind you about the fantastic Off-Roadeo promotion we have going. Super exciting stuff where you get to show up and we (Ford) rub salt into the wound of your pain.

Southern Boi NOLA

Base
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Base
So i got mine delivered on Wed. Took the doors/top off the next day. It makes me regret not getting the storage bags for the doors. Also driving around I have had 5 different people stop me to talk about the Bronco. Not to mention all the stares as I drive by.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group IMG_20220302_230122_113

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs