First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yoooo that's crazy how much progress we have received in the last month. Lots of people built , lots of people shipped , lots of people picking up the bronco. Finally receiving those baby pics. Simply insane. So it takes Ford 3 months after the bronco was produced to actually get active. @Ford Motor Company I do feel bad though for those people who are still on chip hold which I am assuming it's a small minority of us now ... Right ? Well let's hope we continue to be active and progress continues
Still waiting for a build email. Officially 3 months since my blend date. Called the 800 number yesterday and was told the damn thing was produced and waiting on shipping and she gave me the EDD of 5/4 to 5/10. I'm not feeling it based on how long it's taken some of you to get your bronco's shipped. I will be one of the last one's out I'm afraid.

Harry999

Black Diamond
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think it's time i make my first post. Long time lurker. Honestly this forum is the only reason I'm still mentally ok during this dreadful process.
  • 4Dr Black Diamond
  • Soft top
  • 2.3L EcoBoost® I-4 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • Cactus Gray
  • Vinyl Gray/Black Seats
  • Mid Package
  • Sasquatch™ Package
  • Blend 1/21
  • On chip Hold

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think it's time i make my first post. Long time lurker. Honestly this forum is the only reason I'm still mentally ok during this dreadful process.
  • 4Dr Black Diamond
  • Soft top
  • 2.3L EcoBoost® I-4 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • Cactus Gray
  • Vinyl Gray/Black Seats
  • Mid Package
  • Sasquatch™ Package
  • Blend 1/21
  • On chip Hold
Welcome to the sh!t show. A term I've used more these last few months. I'm in the Corpus area. Do you have an estimated delivery date? Mine is May 8 - 14th,

Sponsored

Harry999

Black Diamond
First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My random date that JV ford gave me is 5/16. My original was 2/16. I doubt my bronco will be here by than especially because its been on chip hold for 2 months

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey from 1/24 group. Looking for some information on those stuck just before us. Are things moving? I'd imagine a lot of you guys are hitting your 90 day mark. Are cars actually going out?
Our group has basically been a stand still for a couple weeks now.
I hit my 90 day mark in a few days. Still ASN on the tracker and no real news I didn't have for the last 3 months. Some of us have had some progress though

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did a single person get built this week- pretty sure there were 0 last week, haven't seen any this week yet but curious? i think we're down to 0 being built
Built status and shipped Tuesday am. Lag in System

neorup77

Outer Banks
First Name
Rupesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Cayenne, 2010 528i, 2013 MB E350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got my baby pic... Been on the rail for almost 2 weeks now and scheduled to arrive in SC on Sunday the 24th....

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still waiting for a build email. Officially 3 months since my blend date. Called the 800 number yesterday and was told the damn thing was produced and waiting on shipping and she gave me the EDD of 5/4 to 5/10. I'm not feeling it based on how long it's taken some of you to get your bronco's shipped. I will be one of the last one's out I'm afraid.
There is always a t-shirt for that and @Firefight911 would be happy to award it to you. I may have got the built status, but no checkmark and I still haven't shipped 4 weeks later. I still am holding out hope that we are on the same transport to the same dealership, just wish it was sooner.

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My random date that JV ford gave me is 5/16. My original was 2/16. I doubt my bronco will be here by than especially because its been on chip hold for 2 months
Ford is starting to move them off of Ice Mountain. Have faith! It's really all we have.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There is always a t-shirt for that and @Firefight911 would be happy to award it to you. I may have got the built status, but no checkmark and I still haven't shipped 4 weeks later. I still am holding out hope that we are on the same transport to the same dealership, just wish it was sooner.
I most certainly will!!! The first two shirts have still not been sent out as, not unexpected, the two recipients went radio silent on us. Regardless, I’m chomping to send some shirts out!!!

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I most certainly will!!! The first two shirts have still not been sent out as, not unexpected, the two recipients went radio silent on us. Regardless, I’m chomping to send some shirts out!!!
Since we have unclaimed prize winners, we should send one to @Osky305 for being the 1st 1/17/22 Build Week participant to get banned :LOL:

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs