Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well guys

It's finally June . We reached the month where the quarter ends so hoping just like last time Ford is going to do everything in their power to inflate those built and shipped numbers for broncos. So crossing my fingers all of us here get built at least. I expect the last 2 weeks of the month to go hard hopefully of course. By now I would assume that everyone that was built during the last quarter has already picked up their bronco unless there are some unfortunate stragglers still waiting ☠ let's hope this is the month ... Halfway in the year 😭
My updated EDD was 5/29-6/4. I sort of doubt we'll hit that as the built date was 5/21 and it's still awaiting shipment.

On a side note, if anyone wants a '21 Badlands two-door, I'll be selling the one I got last month.
Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Osky305 - Made the kids slap the bumper to make she was sturdy this morning. Just for you bud.

Ford Bronco πŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group IMG_2790

Ford Bronco πŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group IMG_2791

Ford Bronco πŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group IMG_2795

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Osky305 - Made the kids slap the bumper to make she was sturdy this morning. Just for you bud.

Thank you man 😭 I needed this . The last week been rough . I bet all 3 are wondering who's going to take the bronco to college when they are older 😹

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have my son so hyped that he calls out every Bronco he sees, including calling out β€œbaby bronco!” for the Sport. Fortunately he has stopped asking when Im getting mine.
Baby Bronco is the correct term! My kids all refer to them as Baby Broncos as well.

Sponsored

hondo27

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife's Expedition was also on a chip hold and pushed to the first week of August (originally March EDD). I got a "built" email for that last night. Hoping that means things are moving again & the Bronco is next!

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My shipment status changed again but this time it says unusual delay which the customer service rep mentioned could be due to the three day weekend we just had, or possible weather events taking place so they are delaying shipment. The June 3rd delivery date is now extended through to June 5th, which is a Sunday, so I'm just going to assume its not happening at all this week.

Edit: I just checked the weather for today in the area between central Indiana and Detroit, so it does look like a storm system is moving in today, maybe that is why it was not 'shipped' and has this delay on it.. Here is hopes it ships tomorrow, and arrives Friday for me to purchase.. *Fingers Crossed*
If we start getting delayed because of weather, those of us in the gulf and Atlantic coast states are screwed because today marks the start of hurricane season! Buuuuut, let's hope we have a calm start to the season at least.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I am having the hardest time getting my plates in Ohio since I purchased mine out of state.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Spoke to Ford chat today for some type of update. My newer date prior this conversation was 7/26-8/1

Ford Bronco πŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1.PNG
Ford Bronco πŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 2.PNG

Vanessa also went on to say
Ford Bronco πŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 3

I hope she's right about "should not exceed August 1st"
Ford has been wrong before and they will be wrong again, just not sure when that will be.

Sponsored

libtech

Big Bend
First Name
Libo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Spoke to Ford chat today for some type of update. My newer date prior this conversation was 7/26-8/1

Vanessa also went on to say

I hope she's right about "should not exceed August 1st"
Ford has been wrong before and they will be wrong again, just not sure when that will be.
I'm hoping that there is steady increase in movement in our group. Interestingly enough I was a provided similar-ish message I got from calling Ford 2 weeks ago. With that similar-ish week of "EDD" generically reported to me. To my surprise they finished my build on 5/30 (on memorial day at that?!). The "built awaiting shipment" official email followed about 12-16 hours after I found out through the order-track and official ford tracker.

Tracker

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just switched to built, estimated delivery between 6/9-6/15. Went for my usual morning refresh on all the trackers and saw it. Order track is showing β€œawaiting shipment” but with everyone’s dates pushing constantly now, I’ll find out if this is just ice mountain part 2 for me.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm hoping that there is steady increase in movement in our group. Interestingly enough I was a provided similar-ish message I got from calling Ford 2 weeks ago. With that similar-ish week of "EDD" generically reported to me. To my surprise they finished my build on 5/30 (on memorial day at that?!). The "built awaiting shipment" official email followed about 12-16 hours after I found out through the order-track and official ford tracker.
I'm really hoping that's the case. There seems to be some momentum with getting them built from all the build weeks. Could also just be my mind being hopeful. My dealer and I agreed that if I was to receive my build by the end of July like Ford predicted weeks ago, that I would have to be built by the end of this month to make that deadline for shipping time. We all know how Ford can be with deadlines though. I would just like for it to get here though. The soft top in the fall months is gonna be great here in FL.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My status switched to "built". I received the email at 1:29 a.m. last night...

Maybe there is going to be a 2nd quarter push after all? Maybe they have some people on night-shift picking through the holding lot?

Ford Bronco πŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group built
That's awesome! I've noticed a lot more big bends are being "built" since the end of last week. Hopefully mine will be one of them.
Sponsored