Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I called customer service Wednesday. Customer service reached out to Miller ford on Wednesday. Part in back order for over 2 weeks. I get a call today from Miller ford they have the the last part to complete to turbo. Give customer service a call to see what’s up. I didn’t think Miller ford was doing the windshield recall bc they don’t have a “ body shop”. Could be wrong
They did contract out. Surgery is done and they are picking her up today. Appointment tomorrow 11am to end this part of the saga!
Sponsored

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The other day I ordered the MORRFLATE portable dual air compressor and their Quad system (de/inflate all four tires at same time). The compressor very reasonable under $250 as compared to the ARB unit. The QUAD system is essentially just a tube set up to four tires with an electronic gauge. It’s almost as much as the compressor which I guess you could say is robbery but I dont have the patience or desire to DIY that.
Hopefully I will get a chance to try it out before going to OBX next month. I know it will save me some grief from the family during airing up and down times at the beach!

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is the link under the spreadsheet. Copy this in a new window.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e6jHYF5QgwwkidBe1cfYJxJWcOXm6CaKyKfAkPQYWLQ/edit#gid=0
Thanks... I figured it out...

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guys. We stopped in at the Ford dealership today to get some spark plugs for my husband’s truck. My dealer said they got the windshield in for the recall once my Bronco gets here. I feel like Johnny Cash, I’m getting my Bronco one piece at a time. 😆

It’s a 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 automobile 🎵

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey guys. We stopped in at the Ford dealership today to get some spark plugs for my husband’s truck. My dealer said they got the windshield in for the recall once my Bronco gets here. I feel like Johnny Cash, I’m getting my Bronco one piece at a time. 😆

wait maybe i missed something that you posted in the past…
but i thought for the recalls they are just changing the adhesive & not replacing the actual windshield, so you shouldn’t have had to wait for a new windshield unless they accidentally break yours???

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

wait maybe i missed something that you posted in the past…
but i thought for the recalls they are just changing the adhesive & not replacing the actual windshield, so you shouldn’t have had to wait for a new windshield unless they accidentally break yours???
I called them and made them aware of the recall. I asked them if we could be ready just in case to help with any further delays once my Bronco gets here. You’re correct, they only have to replace it if they break it. It was nice of my salesman to preorder one just in case. Now we just have to get the Bronco.

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

My recall on windshield was done this week. Took them about 10 days although it was not a rush since I’m not taking delivery for 2 more weeks.

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
w
I called them and made them aware of the recall. I asked them if we could be ready just in case to help with any further delays once my Bronco gets here. You’re correct, they only have to replace it if they break it. It was nice of my salesman to preorder one just in case. Now we just have to get the Bronco.
wow that’s amazing!!! fingers crossed you get it soon! hoping i get mine early next week & they fix my recall with no issues!

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
will someone help me find the post or tips on what we should be doing to “break in” our broncos???
also, i know this has been asked/answered in here but now that more of us are taking delivery… what gas are you putting into your broncos?
& one more question… i have a soft top & plan on doing some hand washing… do y’all have any types of soap you recommend i use???

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I took delivery today! My dealership was awesome! Hope you guys still waiting get there soon!
They did contract out. Surgery is done and they are picking her up today. Appointment tomorrow 11am to end this part of the saga!
AWESOME! I took delivery today...my salesman kinda ghosted on me and had me thinking the windshield broke and I am fooked...but he was just effing w/me!

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
will someone help me find the post or tips on what we should be doing to “break in” our broncos???
also, i know this has been asked/answered in here but now that more of us are taking delivery… what gas are you putting into your broncos?
& one more question… i have a soft top & plan on doing some hand washing… do y’all have any types of soap you recommend i use???
Here is the low down on the break in

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-ford-bronco-break-in-period-1-000-miles-1-600-km.17107/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/soft-top-protection-and-results.34506/
Sponsored