S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here's my 2 Door Big Bend. After shipping by rail on 6/13, it finally arrived at my dealership on 7/6 but they warned me there was paint damage to the hood and they couldn't release it until the windshield adhesive recall was performed. On 7/8 I went to pick it up and do all the paperwork- my sales guy was great and everything went smoothly, including credit for price protection.

We inspected my bronco together and found several other things that needed to be fixed, besides the paint chips on the hood, like deep paint scratches on the driver's side sill , an uneven bumper, the passenger door was out of alignment, the passenger seat release lever is broken, and my trunk/cargo cover doesn't sit flush.

So I took it home for the weekend and installed some of my pile of accessories that had been accumulating, then took it back to the dealership on Monday, where they sent it to a body shop to fix the paint, bumper, and door gap. My dealer was great and they even gave me a loaner car since I had traded in my only other vehicle to purchase it. I picked it up Again on 7/15 and did a few more minor modifications over the weekend. I'll have to take it back to the dealer at least once more when they get the parts in to fix my passenger seat lever and cargo floor.

I'm slowing beginning to get attached to my bronco. The process of getting it has left me feeling really burnt out and all my excitement was gone even when I went to pick it up. Driving it around for the last few days has helped, but I find myself waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak. Trying to turn my mind frame around and there are still plenty in our group that haven't even seen their broncos in person yet. I hope the saga ends for you all soon, stay strong!

IMG_4832.jpg

IMG_4833.jpg

IMG_4834.jpg

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What dealership are you waiting on for the windshield fix? I’m dropping mine off at Winner Ford next week and scheduled pickup for the next morning. There’s no way it should be a 2 week fix, they just needed to confirm their “windshield guy” was available.

Edit: I saw you took delivery, congrats!! Carb Gray is the elite color 😁
So I WAS pretty sure Miller Ford had contracted the windshield out but there were only 15 miles on the odometer. So they went somewhere very close or did it in-house AND my car wasnt moved around the mountain much. It really must have been in a back corner at MAP. 😁😳

Interwest

Big Bend
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Built 6/13.
Just got shipped email this morning, delivery eta end of July/early Aug. Journey's almost over!

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called both numbers given to me to map out my rail. Well, the first one said April 28th, 7:21 PM. I thought maybe my information was exactly that on that date (4-28).

The second one I call this morning and it said it would be in New Orleans by the 21st at 7:00 PM then this afternoon I checked again and it said it will be in IL on the 21st at 7:00 PM. I made sure the letters and numbers were correct. Oh well, it gets here when it gets here.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called both numbers given to me to map out my rail. Well, the first one said April 28th, 7:21 PM. I thought maybe my information was exactly that on that date (4-28).

The second one I call this morning and it said it would be in New Orleans by the 21st at 7:00 PM then this afternoon I checked again and it said it will be in IL on the 21st at 7:00 PM. I made sure the letters and numbers were correct. Oh well, it gets here when it gets here.
what rail company did they tell you it was going? mine originated on CSX and then transferred to UP, so i have to assume yours will do the same since you are less than two hours from me. was one of those numbers you called for CSX?

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

what rail company did they tell you it was going? mine originated on CSX and then transferred to UP, so i have to assume yours will do the same since you are less than two hours from me. was one of those numbers you called for CSX?
They were CSX.

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

i tracked mine daily! if you want, DM me your railcar number & i’ll call for you! just to see if i get any different information!

ArkBronco3667

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

My train is scheduled to be in IL on the 21st as well so maybe that one is correct. Mines headed to Arkansas so it’s possible we are on the same train!

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My train is scheduled to be in IL on the 21st as well so maybe that one is correct. Mines headed to Arkansas so it’s possible we are on the same train!
Good to know. My mom and dad were raised outside of Strong, AR. Great state! I was born in El Dorado.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love this forum. I solve problems for my department all day and you guys solve mine. Thanks a bunch!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s a beautiful state for sure! Not enjoying the weather right now though! 108 degrees tomorrow. 🤯
We’re in the 90’s but a wind off the gulf. Can’t complain.