First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
so ummmm should i be worried about my soft top windows melting in 115 degree heat since i live in AZ? 🫣🫠😳 was just looking into finding a storage bag to store the windows when i take the top fully off but then was thinking that if i store them in a black bag in the heat, they will definitely melt… right? 😅 i will be parking my bronco in my garage & at work i park in a parking garage so it won’t be in full sunlight throughout the day… but still.
but on that note, i still want window storage bags… anyone found any???
Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so ummmm should i be worried about my soft top windows melting in 115 degree heat since i live in AZ? 🫣🫠😳 was just looking into finding a storage bag to store the windows when i take the top fully off but then was thinking that if i store them in a black bag in the heat, they will definitely melt… right? 😅 i will be parking my bronco in my garage & at work i park in a parking garage so it won’t be in full sunlight throughout the day… but still.
i got the mabett ones from amazon. so far, so good!
https://a.co/d/c7LzWKG

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would not worry whatsoever about the heat. They have been tested for this.

Here is another option for storage...

https://bjdcustoms.com/products/ford-bronco-soft-top-window-storage-bag

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is anyone not built???
I am going to update our sheet to mark those not built to MIA. If you are not built please reply or change the sheet back.
I am built

Sponsored

SVM

Outer Banks
First Name
Suzanne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Land Rover Discovery
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My bronco is now 2 hours away from where I live. It's so close I can feel it 😤😤😤
Where is yours? Ours is finally in Florida too! Checked last night at 6 it was in Jacksonville, this AM it says Palm Beach which is where we live!! This is finally feeling real! My Son is beyond excited!

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally called dealer for update on the windshield surgery as it's been 2 weeks. Manager didn't have an update but was about to go check out another vehicle. I'm tired of this bullshite!
What dealership are you waiting on for the windshield fix? I’m dropping mine off at Winner Ford next week and scheduled pickup for the next morning. There’s no way it should be a 2 week fix, they just needed to confirm their “windshield guy” was available.

Edit: I saw you took delivery, congrats!! Carb Gray is the elite color 😁

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

EDD still 7/21-7/27 and STILLLLLL awaiting shipment :( the probability of getting it this week is very low.. do i lie to myself and say the trackers just haven't updated and my dealer will be calling any day lol
My EDD is July 19-26 and I received a shipped notice last night on the 17th. This may be your week so don't be surprised if you get a notice pretty soon.

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

EDD still 7/21-7/27 and STILLLLLL awaiting shipment :( the probability of getting it this week is very low.. do i lie to myself and say the trackers just haven't updated and my dealer will be calling any day lol
My EDD has been updated for the last two weeks and I’m still awaiting shipment. I’m down to watching those numbers with the similar statuses dropping. It makes me feel like they could actually be in the process of putting my bronco on a truck. Ha! Ha! Being optimistic about getting my bronco anytime soon makes me a liar to myself too. I guess we’ll get them one day. 🫠

Sponsored

Mitts583

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any fellow Ice Mountaineers with Wildtraks have permanent water spots on their hood decal? I noticed these the day after taking delivery… I’ve tried everything to get them off, but they’re not budging. @Ford Motor Company
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group D895B050-9050-406E-BA29-BB2F8CEDC509
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 6B4E1263-DC54-4F35-BF9F-440A857B6DCB

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where is yours? Ours is finally in Florida too! Checked last night at 6 it was in Jacksonville, this AM it says Palm Beach which is where we live!! This is finally feeling real! My Son is beyond excited!
Mine is in Miami. That's where I live

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any fellow Ice Mountaineers with Wildtraks have permanent water spots on their hood decal? I noticed these the day after taking delivery… I’ve tried everything to get them off, but they’re not budging. @Ford Motor Company
A cup of white vinegar and mix with distilled water. Do not use to tap water , use distilled water. That should remove any water spots

Mitts583

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A cup of white vinegar and mix with distilled water. Do not use to tap water , use distilled water. That should remove any water spots
I’ll try it! Thank you!
Sponsored