First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel like it’s a combination of chips, soft tops and 2.7 valves. But let’s see what Ford says today.
Mine is definitely chips. They wouldn't keep producing those specs like tops and engine issues. We would see trends in build week sheets but we don’t. Chips are a different story. Easy fix.
Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want to find out people got fired over this rollout. Like did no one in any meeting go "we should make sure we have all the parts acquired and in our hands to fill 300k-400k reservations"? Not once? Day 1's are going to be almost 2 years for a car that was already designed....that's insanity.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not my favorite, but 'What About Bob?' was the first date movie I saw with my wife.

Groundhog Day is one of my absolute favorites. I even have the exact same white flip clock.
I’m sailing!!!!!

BuckyTheBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want to find out people got fired over this rollout. Like did no one in any meeting go "we should make sure we have all the parts acquired and in our hands to fill 300k-400k reservations"? Not once? Day 1's are going to be almost 2 years for a car that was already designed....that's insanity.
"Bob thats a good Idea, lets also have the proper mechanisms in place for our customers to have transparency into their build and ship process"..."Slaps hood, Nah, lets not do that"

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine just finally switched from 2/24 to 5/24. Very sad. I might have to start seriously looking for a Defender 90.

Last year I remember hearing about how Ford was looking into shipping cars sans chips to dealers and then having the dealer install chips when they were available. I wonder if that is what is about to happen.

Sponsored

mAtTyG04

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mines been going back and fourth all morning. From 2/17 to 5/18. Almost every time I refresh or reload the page it's one or the other. Just text my salesman to see if he can provide an update.

2kmsiebert

Big Bend
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, Mach E, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mines been going back and fourth all morning. From 2/17 to 5/18. Almost every time I refresh or reload the page it's one or the other. Just text my salesman to see if he can provide an update.
I spoke to someone on the ford "800" helpline.... So mine in particular, is on a Chip Hold. Bumped out to 4/21 - 4/27 delivery. She was very nice about it, but she should be right? Ford has done Zero to keep us in the loop............ except for the bronco-rodeo... lol. We are the ones figuring the process out on the fly...

Anyhow, I asked if Ford was doing anything to keep order holders happy.... ford points, items, swag ..etc...... And she said "oh, you have not received anything?" Me... "um nope"

So they are sending some sort of package with a flag, poster, tshirt and the little bronco toy car... so that is cool.

but that is all i have to report :(

We are screwed until at least end of April.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I spoke to someone on the ford "800" helpline.... So mine in particular, is on a Chip Hold. Bumped out to 4/21 - 4/27 delivery. She was very nice about it, but she should be right? Ford has done Zero to keep us in the loop............ except for the bronco-rodeo... lol. We are the ones figuring the process out on the fly...

Anyhow, I asked if Ford was doing anything to keep order holders happy.... ford points, items, swag ..etc...... And she said "oh, you have not received anything?" Me... "um nope"

So they are sending some sort of package with a flag, poster, tshirt and the little bronco toy car... so that is cool.

but that is all i have to report :(

We are screwed until at least end of April.
i was told same thing- chip hold- but was told that 3 month delay is not specific its more of worst case scenario and that they could get chips in sooner and get them out sooner than that. she said may is the deliver by date and not so much a deliver on date so that's a tiny bit of hope but realistically it's closer to may than it is closer to now

CarlyB

Big Bend
First Name
Carly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just asked dealer (yes, yes "my dealer said") what he thought about the bouncing back and forth. His words "I will be closely monitoring any changes". Thanks for the "update" I guess? 🙄

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
To change the subject from delivery dates being changed to assembly line photos. Has anybody got there picture yet?

CarlyB

Big Bend
First Name
Carly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 2 Door Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To change the subject from delivery dates being changed to assembly line photos. Has anybody got there picture yet?
Nope 🙁 Even if they don’t send me a photo, any type of communication would be appreciated.